𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕

Tom's POV:

Heather's back was against her locker while I was holding her waist and making-out with her.  I have had a crush on heather for as long as I remember, my friends always tell me that I'm a simp when it comes to blondies. Which I guess it's kind of true but I still like to keep my options open. Anyway, during 9th grade I asked her out for a milkshake and ever since that day, we have have been together. But after spending almost one year with Heather, I noticed that all she wants to do is make-out and um... well that's it. That's all she wants to do, she doesn't want to hang out or go on a nice dinner date or just go on a road trip! But I decided to not speak anything about it because I don't want to ruin our relationship. 

After our heated make-out session next to her locker I walked to class. My father's a leader of a mafia and so I have Mafia Leadership class. Heather isn't in this class so I get to spend time with my friends–well, I only have like two friends because everyone else just uses me to get popular. I enter class where I meet Ms.Mars (imagine Maya Rudolph). Ms.Mars always waits a couple of minutes for the class to settle down so we still had a few minutes left. I sat next down to my friend Shawn (imagine Shawn Mendes). We socialize for a little bit before we have to actually study. I really don't want to do all of this mafia and mob leadership thing, I just want to live a normal life and be in a normal high school. But I guess God had different plans for me. 

Ms.Mars: "Alright class, welcome to Mafia Leadership class, as you all know this face" *points at face*

Tom: *whispers to Shawn* "Seems like someone's in a good mood"

Shawn: *whispers to Tom* "Yeah, she's always ruins the vibe, I wonder what happened today" 

Tom: *whispers to Shawn* "I bet she got laid" *laughs in a whisper*

Shawn: *whispers to Tom* "DUDE" *laughs in a whisper*  

Ms. Mars: *clears throat* "Excuse me Mr.Holland and Mr.Mendes, am I ruining you little conversation here?"  

Tom: "Um now Ms.Mars we were just wondering why you are in a good mood today!"

Shawn: *tries so hard not to laugh*

Ms. Mars: "Well then maybe if you listen you will find out" *smiles sarcastically* 

Tom & Shawn: *stays quiet* 

Ms. Mars: *takes a deep breath* "Over the course of 2 weeks, we will be partnering with the Business Class for a project"

*class murmurs* 

Ms. Mars: "So to answer Mr.Holland's question, I am happy because I don't have to teach as much because the Business class teacher, Michael, want's to take more control so now I can sit back and relax!  Oh, it sounds too good to be true!" 

*Ms.Mars get's back from day dreaming* 

Ms.Mars: *clears throat* "Alright so gather your materials, although I think Michael just wants to make sure you have a pencil." 

*class is walking towards Business classroom* 

Tom: "Well, I guess that's why Ms.Mars is so happy today" 

Shawn: *laughs* "Yeah, honestly I think that she only has this job for the money" 

Tom: "Ya think?" *laughs*

Shawn: "Oh, I heard that Camila is in that class" *smirks*

Tom: "Dude, you know that I'm dating Heather. Plus, I think that you and Camila would look way better together" 

Shawn: *sighs* "She's just the most beautiful person I've ever seen" *day dreams* 

Tom: "Um hello? Earth to Shawn?" 

Shawn: *get's back from day dreaming* "Huh what?"

Tom: *laughs* "Were here, so stop day dreaming about her" 

Shawn: *turns red* "right, right, sorry" *laughs*

The whole class entered the Business class and we were greeted by Michael. I think everyone know's who he is, I even talked to him myself. Whenever I was feeling down or I felt like I needed to talk to someone, he was always there for me. 

Michael: "Helloooo future mafia leaders! Welcome to Business, feel free to take a seat anywhere you would like! If you have friends in this class then feel free to sit next to them... just make sure you don't get distracted!" *laughs* 

Shawn: "Dude! Over here!" *waves at Tom*

Tom: *looks at Shawn* "Yeah coming" 

I noticed that Camila is in Business so that's probably why he decided to sit next to her. Man he just can't enough of her. As I came closer I see another person, but I didn't pay close attention to him. I pulled out the chair and sat on it, and then I looked up. 

Harry: "Hey mate!" 

Tom: "Hey"

Harry: "Your Tom right? Like Tom Holland?"

Tom: "Yep, that's me" *awkward laugh*

Harry: *stays silent and looks down* *whispers* "shit". 

Shawn: "Excuse me?" 

*girls walks to table*

Y/n: "Umm... hey Harry, who are these people?" 

Harry: *tries to form a sentence* 

Tom: *looks up at Y/n*

Y/n: *looks at Tom*

Tom: *stutters* "Y/n?"