𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟒

• one week later •

After the news and rumors had spread out, everyone seemed to believe that y/n was indeed pronounced dead. Everyone believes that y/n never got to graduate high school, she never got to go to her senior prom,  and she never got to spend late night parties with her school. Y/n's parents were terrified and shocked with horror. 

 • 3 days ago • flashback: [on the phone call]

Richard: The LimeWood Hospital? Why would they be calling me?  " Hello, you have reached Richard y/l/n's phone."

Dr. Banner: Yes, hello Mr. y/l/n, my name is Dr.Banner. I work in the LimeWood Hospital as one of the doctors and I would like to ask you a question. 

Richard: *slightly annoyed, thinking it a proposal for an ally or something* Alright, well go on then. 

Dr. Banner: Alright, do you happen to know a 16-year-old girl named y/n y/m/n y/l/n? 

Richard: *eyes go wide* *realizes that the hospital called*  Y-yes, I am the father of y/n y/l/n. What happened to her? Is she okay? 

Dr. Banner: *sighs* I'm sorry to inform you Mr. y/l/n, but your daughter has sadly passed away 10 minutes ago. She was stabbed vigorously and it was very hard for her body to stay alive. We tried out best sir, but she wasn't responding. I am deeply sorry.

Richard dropped his phone on to the tiled floor. It all happened to fast. He collapsed and screamed at the top of him lungs. His salty tears were all over his face. Who would've thought that the richest person in the UK would be on the his kitchen tiles right now, sobbing and screaming. "NOOOOOOOO. M-MY BABY IS G-GONEEE. WHYYYY." He screamed over and over again at the top of his lungs, tears coming down his face. Wendy came running downstairs, only to be seen with a view that she never would have imagined to see.

Wendy: *running downstairs* Honey?! *kneels down with him* W-what h-happened? 

Richard: *looks at Wendy with his red eyes* Sh-she's g-gone... o-our baby is gone. *cries even more* 

Wendy let out a shocked scream and her eyes immediately turned red. "N-no, my b-baby isn't gone." Richard looked at Wendy, "I-I'm sorry honey" 

• one week later •

Saying that it was hard for Richard and Wendy to prepare y/n's funeral was an understatment. Richard and Wendy were a mess, they wouldn't stop crying for days, not one of them had sleep.    

Richard couldn't be focused on his work. He was the CEO of a huge company, he didn't have time for 'distractions'. But after everyone heard about the devastating news, they told Richard to take a break and to let the second most powerful person to take control for the next few weeks. Richard agreed to it and spent all day and night to figure out who was the murder of y/n. He had every police department in the UK research and to find out who the brutal murder was. Richard had even managed to parter with the MI6, UK's Secret Intelligence Service. 

As Richard was on his computer while sitting in his office, he heard a knock on the door. 

Wendy: H-hey honey. 

Richard: Hey... is it time?

Wendy: Y-yes, you have to get ready, *sniffles* Um, Bertram will pick us up soon.  

Richard: *sadly smiles* Alright. 

––––––––––––––––

As Tom came back from doing the dirty work and successfully being able to murder y/n, he was greeted by Dom.