𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗

A/N: Hey ya'll! So before you start reading Part 9... could you answer this question?

Should I add an inspired outfit in the cover thingy above each part? You don't have to imagine yourself wearing the outfit if you don't want to, but if you don't know what your going to wear in a part, then it's there for you :) Let me know what you guys think of this! If majority says yes, then starting from the next part, I'll add outfit images! 

Alright, enjoy Part 9!

––––––––––––––––––––––

Tom's POV:

The next day after the whole Heather incident, Y/n said that she was free and that she could come over to my house to work on the project. Honestly, what Heather did to Y/n was disgusting. There was a line and she crossed, so I talked some sense into her and she said:

*flashback*

Heather: "I'm sorry baby, I don't know what go into me"

Tom: "What you did to Y/n is not okay so please just–just don't do it again"

Heather: *looks innocently* "Okay, I promise" 

I decided to give her one more chance let the whole situation go. Anyways, I finished school for today so I decided to wait by y/n's locker. 

*y/n walks up to locker* 

Tom: "Hey y/n!"

y/n: "Hi Tom."

Tom: "So um...you ready to go over to my place?"

y/n: *takes sweater and backpack out of locker* "Yep, I'm ready"

Tom: "Alright! Let's go then"

I have got to admit, the ride back home was really silent and awkward. I didn't really know what to say, but I did say sorry about the whole situation that happened yesterday on behalf of Heather. She just stayed silent, but I don't blame her. After a couple of minutes, we reach my place. I hopped out of the car and then went to the other side of the car to open the door for y/n.

*Tom opens door for y/n*

Y/n: *says sarcastically* "I can open my own doors thank you very much." 

Tom: "Right, sorry, I'll keep that in mind."

Yikes, that was awkward. Whenever I open the door for Heather she always accepts it and then showers me with kisses. Anyways, with y/n following behind me, I unlock the front door of our mansion. 

Tom: "Alright, so um here's home sweet home... feel free to put you backpack over there" *points at those hooky things next to the door*

Y/n: *walks up to the hooky things next to the door* *notices another bag* "Is there someone else in here too?"

Tom: *looks at other bag* "Huh, that weird usually my parents come back home at like 11:00 pm"

*Dominic walks downstairs*

Dom: "Hey son! I thought that I could surprise yo– who's this?"

Tom: "Oh um father this is my friend, we have a school project to do."

Dom: "Well it's lovely to meet you" *put's hand out to shake*

Y/n: *shakes hand* "It's nice to meet you too Mr. Holland"  

Dom: *observes y/n* "Say...have we met before?"

Y/n: *is nervous and starts having a shaky voice* "U-um p-possibly"