𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

As Y/n went to go socialize with other people she was wandering around with her vision on all of the fancy diamond chandeliers on the ceiling. She then bumped into someone, as she took her gaze from the ceiling to the person right in front of her she acted fast and said,

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't see you!" She said as she was moving away from her to keep a distance.

"It's alright, I notice that you were staring at the diamond chandeliers up there" she said pointing at them up above them, "We have a lot of them in our house"

"Cool" Y/n said while nodding her head.

There was then an awkward silence and Y/n nor the girl didn't know how to get out of it. Y/n decided to break the silence.

"So... um- what's your name?" Y/n said

"Zendaya, you?" Zendaya said

"I'm Y/n" Y/n said smiling back at her

There was then another silence but it was more comfortable then before.

"Do you want to meet my other friend?" Zendaya said

"Sure, why not" Y/n said

They both walked to another side of the ballroom. Where she was greeted by a boy who looked around the same age as Y/n and Zendaya.

"Hey Zendaya!" The boy said.

"Hey James!" Zendaya said to the boy.

"I see you got company" James said referring to Y/n

"Yeah actually, James this is Y/n, Y/n this is James." Zendaya said

"Hi, nice to meet you," Y/n said as she put out her hand for him to shake.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you too!" James said while shaking Y/n's hand.

There was yet another awkward silence between the three 6-year-olds. James was always the one to break them though, and so he did.

"Hey do you guys want to dance?" He said.

Zendaya and Y/n looked at each other and then at James. They shrugged their shoulders and all 3 of them went on the dance floor jamming out to the classic christmas songs that were playing. Jingle Bell Rock was playing to be more specific. As they were all dancing together Y/n had completely forgotten about the drama that happened between Heather and her. She was just dancing around with her two new friends to Jingle Bell Rock. On the other hand, Tom was looking and you. The way you move freely and carefree. He also noticed that you were dancing with two other people, this made Tom jealous. He wanted to be the one that was dancing with you to a Christmas classic. But he also wanted to dance with Heather, he couldn't decide which girl he liked more. Finally Heather snapped Tom back to reality as they were still on the table.

"What up with you Tommy?" she said as she was giggling uncontrollably.

"What? Oh- um- I was just - um" Tom said trying to recollect himself

Heather was quick to pick up on what was going on; she stared at Tom, who was staring at Y/n. Then she stared at Y/n who was dancing and jumping around with Zendaya and James. Jealousy arose in her system, she scoffed,

"Look at that weirdo, she can't even dance properly!" she said

Tom quickly turned his head to her, "Wh-you think her dancing is bad?"

"Ugh yeah! Like look at her! No wonder why she made weirdos as her friends, Zendaya and James are so weird- just like her."

Tom silent gulped

"She and her friends are no match for us. Were way to superior"

"Yeah- yeah, she's no match for us." Tom said.

After the dance and the song was over, a slower dance was playing. This was normally used for the teenagers who were forced to dance with one another. Every year at the Christmas ball, teenagers of opposite genders have to all dance with one another while a slow christmas song. This was how they met their husband/wife. Think of it as an arranged marriage and the dance was only there to see if the two of them would look good together... more like if it satisfies both parents of each teen.

Tom told Heather that he would be back, he needed to talk to his father- well Dom wanted to talk to Tom.

"Hey son!" Dom said

"Hi father." Tom said with no emotion whatsoever

"So... Heather" Dom started with a smirk on his face

Tom scoffed, "Were just friends father, nothing else"

"I don't know- she seems like the one for you" Dom said while looking down on Tom

Tom started blushing, "Stop father- your embarrassing me!"

Dom started chuckling, "Alright, alright- but hey! At least she's not Y/n. Cause I don't want to see you anywhere around that evil daughter of a bi-" Dom stopped himself from cursing as he realized he was talking to a 6-year-old.

Tom stared at him with his mouth open, he then closed it. He didn't know which girl he liked the most. Heck, he was only 6, that's not an age to figure out which girl you love, which lady you would marry. But Dom on the other hand, he knew that he was going to make his son marry Heather when they turned exactly 27. He also had something planned for Y/n- let's say it's something that wouldn't be appropriate to say in an annual Christmas Ball.