GET. THE. HELL. AWAY. FROM. US.

Hey everyone, so, no, this isn't an actually episode I would just like to point out something. 

So I don't know if all of you know the Merrell Twins or not, but if you don't, they are two identical twins named Vanessa Merrell and Veronica Merrell. They are youtubers and small actresses. 

Anyway, someone has been sending hate on twitter about on the of the twins, Veronica Merrell. She states that Vanessa is so much more prettier than Veronica. Which first of all is NOT true, and second of all what makes you think that you can just go tell people if their ugly or not? 

She said on twitter that Roni [Veronica Merrell] is a pig and is really fat. She says that she needs to stop eating until she starves so that she will be more skinny... RONI IS PERFECTLY NORMAL AND SHE IS PERFECT, MAYBE YOUR THE ONE THAT'S A PIG. 

 Twinners [fans of the Merrell Twins] have been replying to her tweets, telling her to stop because there are young people who look up to the Merrell Twins that are on twitter and they also replied that she shouldn't body shame others and say that a person is ugly. Well guess what she replied... 

she just fucking sent a death threat to the Twinners and she sent the reply to someone who has been going though this in the past

she just fucking sent a death threat to the Twinners and she sent the reply to someone who has been going though this in the past. It's fucking messed up and she fucking crossed the line. 

It's one thing to hate on a youtuber just because their fat or their ugly. But its a whole fucking different thing when they send death threats to the people who are telling her to stop. 

So if you have twitter, her username is @kristen48866197 

Tell her to stop and to get a life, she needs taste of her own medicine. But twitter does ban her account every few weeks and she creates a new one... 

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say at the moment. I will try to update another episode today if I can. I just wanted to point this out, this is just makes me sick and I think I'm going to throw up. 

Remember, YOU ARE WORTH IT. WE ALL LOVE YOU.