𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

It was time to go to the Annual Christmas Gala. The Y/l/n's got into the limo with Bertram, their driver and butler (yes the Bertram from Jessie haha). As they arrived at the concrete steps that would lead them to the Gala, Bertram got out of the driver's seat and opened up the door for Richard, Wendy, and Y/n.

*Bertram opens the door* "Good evening Mr and Mrs Y/l/n."

"Hello Bertram" Richard states while he is getting himself out of the limo.

Bertram helps Wendy to get out of the limo and then gives a hand to Y/n

"Are you excited for the Gala Y/n?"

"I'm more than excited, Someone gets to see me in the dress."

"Oh? And who would this someone be?" Bertram questions to the mature 6 year old.

"The love of my life" Y/n states without any emotion as she takes his hand and jumps out of the car.

They were both now outside of the car and in front of the concrete steps. But Bertram still had questions for her.

"Who is the love of your life?"

"Oh, that will remain a mystery" Y/n said while looking up to him.

"Well, whoever this fine gentlemen is, I'm sure that he's the luckiest person in the world." Bertram smiled.

Y/n smiled back at him and then a woman that was close to the entrance of the Gala shouted causing Y/n to look at her:

" Y/n come one! We're already a minute late!" Wendy shouts

Y/n turned back to Bertram, "I'll see you later Bertram"

"Yeah, see you later kid... I hope you meet the love of your life!" Bertram said.

Bertram walks back into the driver's seat and starts the engine of the limo. Y/n walks up the concrete stars to go to her mother. Wendy put her hand on Y/n's back and led her to the gala where soft Christmas Jazz music was playing and there was a lot of polite talking along with rich people laughs and Y/n liked to call it. She looked around everywhere seeing men in black and navy blue suits, the women dressed in beautiful dresses all with different colors. There were little kids who had no idea what their parents were doing and in contrast, there were teens who knew exactly what their parents did to earn this much money and they would form their little group and "spill the tea" as the teenagers like to call it. Y/n had no idea what "spill the tea" meant but she hoped that she would know what it meant when she had reached their age. Finally someone snaps her out of her deep thoughts.

"Hey Y/n, mother and I will go talk to some other folks" Richard said

Y/n nodded her head giving him her approval

"If you need anything we'll be somewhere in the Gala okay?" Wendy added on.

Y/n nodded again.

With that, Richard and Wendy went on to socialize with the other rich business men and women. Y/n had no idea where to go or what to do. She just stood there in the corner of the Ballroom - just like last year. She sighed and sat on one of the 4 white chairs for each table that was covered with a white table cloth. Everyone here would get a free dinner hence why there were alot of tables covered in a white cloth. There were also four chairs for each table. Y/n sat while her hand was holding up her cheek. She listened to the Christmas classics that were playing softly in the background. Finally some came up to her and said,

"Is this seat taken?"

Y/n turned around as she was all awake and her eyes were wide when she saw the person.

"Tom?!" Y/n says with excitement

"Hi Y/n... so is this seat taken?" Tom says

"Yeah" Y/n said.

Tom put his hands in his little pockets, "Oh, who took it?"

"You silly!" Y/n giggled.

Tom smilies and sat down on the white chair while taking his hands out of his pockets.

"You look really pretty" Tom says while looking into her y/e/c colored eyes.

Y/n looked straight ahead, "I know" she then turned to face tom while fiddling with her fingers on the white clothed table, "you look handsome"

Tom laughed, gosh she loved his british laugh, "Thank you Y/n"

Y/n giggled again, gosh Tom loved her little laugh. After a couple of seconds, there was a silence. But the silence was comfy while "Last Christmas" by Wham! was playing in the background. Another girl who looked the same age as Y/n and Tom popped up out of nowhere. She had blonde hair and she was wearing a gold tulle dress that reached up to her knees along with gold flats.

"Can I sit here with you?" She said

Y/n responded "Sure you ca-"

The girl cut her off, "Oh, I didn't mean you, I meant Tom" She said while slightly blushing.

"O-oh" Y/n stuttered a little bit, feeling embarrassed by what just happened.

The blond 6-year-old took the white chair that was opposite to Tom's and Y/n's with both of her hands and placed it between both Y/n's and Tom's chairs.

"Um do you mind?" The girl said to Y/n with a rude tone

Y/n stared at her in disbelief "u-u-um yeah sure" she strutted and then moved her chair so that she was now sitting the opposite of Tom and the blonde girl.

Tom was a sucker, or a simp, for blonde girls. Obviously he saw nothing that was wrong with what the blonde girl had just done. Y/n just stared at the two of them, she thought that he was the love of her life. But maybe he was just being nice to Y/n for the sake of Richard and Dominic.

"What's your name?" Tom says

"Heather" The blonde girl says

"Co-o-ol, I-I'm T-Tom" He stuttered, again, he was a sucker for blondies

Y/n was on the opposite side of the table starting with disgust and jealousy was arising in her system. She envied Heather, she stole the love of her life with a snap. Tom did nothing about it, maybe he wasn't the love of Y/n's life. Maybe just maybe they weren't meant to be. Y/n felt like a third wheel so she excused herself from the table leaving Heather and Tom to talk to each other. Heather smirked at Y/n when she saw her leave the table. Y/n gave a disgusted look on her face and walked away to put herself out there and socialize with other people her age.