𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐

It was Saturday night, it was also the day where Tom and y/n would be having their little dinner date. Tom decided to take y/n to a fancy restaurant that was just a few miles away from a deserted place. What was Tom's instructions from Dom? Well... let's see.

Tom's orders were to take y/n on a lovely dinner date. After all, this would be y/n's last dinner before she...ya know. The place were they would have dinner was just a few miles away from a deserted place. It was an empty road where almost no one goes to. The place is just filled with valleys and cactus and of course the little dust bunnies. But there is a ranger who was living in a wood cabin to make sure that no suspicious business was going on in the deserted location. But the ranger never pay's attention to it. He just sits all day in his little cabin watching a football match [UK version] on the tiny little television. He rarely comes out so he wasn't much of a hassle. 

at dinner •  

¡ what your wearing ¡ 

[yeesh why the pictures gotta be so big] 

Tom had made reservations so y/n and Tom were just getting seated and they both received their menus. 

! An idea of how the restaurant looks like ¡ 

Y/n & Tom: *silence and both reading the menu*

Y/n: *bursts out a laugh out of nowhere* 

Tom: *looks up and chuckles* "What?"

Y/n: *laughs again* "Nothing it's just the fact that just two months ago we barely talked to each other and now look at us–" *laughs* "Were on a freaking date!"

Tom: *laughs* "Well I'm glad I got the courage to ask you out" *smiles*

Y/n: *eyebrows are lifted* "Oh yeah! That reminds me... I wanted to ask you a question."

Tom: "Go ahead, ask away!"

Y/n: *laughs even harder* "O-on a s-scale of 1-10 how much did Heather cry when you broke up with her?" *laughs*