𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

A/N: Okay ya'll I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. I had a lot going on in my life and I also had a lot of school work and homework and after school math homework and it was so much for me so I didn't have a lot of time to update this fanfic. But here is part 5, I'll try to update more frequent now but please keep in mind that I also have a life outside of Wattpad and I may not be on here everyday to update... with that said, thank you for understanding and let's move on! 

*1 week later*

A week has passed after the events at the Christmas Ball. A week has passed since Y/n has seen him. It was another day of wandering around the mansion and finishing her homework for Y/n. Speaking of school, here's how it's going for y/n. All the children of rich people in the UK attend a prestigious, highly sophisticated, and private school. The teachers there get paid an unimaginable amount of money to a normal teacher in one of UK's public schools. The school was named, "Atom Academy" (If you don't like the name, feel free to comment here and give me another name :P ) During the elementary part ( kindergarten to 5th grade) they teach all of the basic stuff any normal UK school would teach. But, after they reach high-school (9th-12th) they find out the real reason why their parents were so rich and stocked with money. They would find out about why they would go on a business trip every month, stay there for a week, and what they were doing that week. Since y/n, Tom, Zendaya, James, and Heather were all at the age of 6, they were still in the elementary section of Atom Academy. The floor above would be where the middle-schoolers are. The third-floor would be where the high-schoolers are, it was also the floor where y/n and Zendaya would constantly hear gunshots being fired, the both of them hoping someone didn't just die. Moving back to the present, y/n was sitting at her desk which was right in front of her bed. Both of the pieces of furniture were about 5 ft away from a window that had an immaculate view of the rich neighborhood. She was peacefully doing her homework. Richard was in his office, he was the CEO of a huge major company called the "Y/l Foundation". He was struggling with his company and working 24/7. His rival Dominic Holland was a mobster, the leader of UK's biggest mafia. Zendaya's mother was the CEO of a successful company which was helping the Y/l Foundation. So when Richard found out that Y/n and Zendaya were friends, it spread joy to him. Lastly, James's father was another leader of a mafia which had an alliance with Dominic's mafia. Now you have a little introduction of the group...

•••Time skip brought to you by Tom Holland's jawline that can break a diamond•••

After hours of playing and doing homework, y/n had finally finished her tasks for the day. The Y/l's have been invited to Zendaya's house for dinner, Richard and Wendy would be discussing business matters with Zendaya's parents. Y/n was just looking forward to hang out with her bestie. As she was changing into her dress, she thought to herself:

"Would Tom like this dress?"

"Would he choose me if I wore this dress?"

"Why did he choose Heather?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As they arrived to Zendaya's house, y/n and Veronica's (Veronica is your sister bahaha sorry I didn't mention it earlier. She's your  sister and around 1.5 years older than you) parents were discussing important matters with Zendaya's parents, the two 6-year-olds and one 8-year-old were in Zendaya's room talking about their important matters as well. 

"Soooooo, how ya'll doin?" Zendaya started the Conversation. 

Veronica: "I'm doing fine, how about you Zendaya?"

Zendaya: "I'm doing fine too, y/n?"

You snapped out of your thoughts... specifically the question you asked yourself earlier, "Why did he choose Heather?"

Y/n: "Huh? Oh I'm doing good."

Zendaya: "So what do you guys want to talk about?"

Veronica: "Well I mean ya'll are 6 so you won't understand any of my girl drama" 

Y/n: "Veronica, your only 2 years older than us. Your 8 I don't think you have that much girl drama"

Veronica: "Well if you really want-"

Zendaya & Y/n: "YES! WE REALLY WANT TO HEAR!!' 

Veronica: *laughs a little bit* "Alright there's this cute boy and his name is Harry"

Y/n: *Chokes* 

Zendaya: "WHAT IS HIS LAST NAME RONI?!"

Roni: *laughs* "Ohhh I see, you guys thought I was talking about Harry Holland. Eww I'm sorry but no" *laughs a little more*

Y/n: "Well then which Harry?"

Roni: "This boy at my school named Harry Styles and I mean he's kinda cute" *blushes*

Zendaya: *Laughs way to hard*

Y/n: "EWW RONI WHAT THE HECK?" *laughs uncontrollably*

Oh how he loved that laugh