Q&A (answering your questions)

1.) Hii authornim. Are you going to continue your Secrets World book or was this the end?

Answer: Hi there! Unfortunately I will leave the book like that because I had no idea what to write anymore and found the end. It will keeps your guys own fantasy open what could happen. And why I unpublished it were some sort of details and grammatical errors I'm correcting.

2.) How old are you authornim?

Answer: Sweet 20.

3.) Are you a boy or a girl authornim?

Answer: I'm a trans guy lol.

4.) Have you seen Blackpink live?

Answer: Yes, I did! I saw them live in Berlin years ago. It was such an unforgettable moment in my life and I got a selfie with Lisa's mother. She was so sweet and hugged me as a thank you for coming to the concert :)

5.) Where are you from?

Answer: I'm from Austria which is located in Europe and close to Germany.

6.) Who is your bias in Blackpink?

Answer: In fact I love them all but Lisa definitely stands out as my favorite.

7.) Do you stan any other groups besides Blackpink?

Answer: Yes, I do! I stan VIXX, EXO and BTS (not really hardcore but I love them). Same with Red Velvet. I stan F(x) since I i got into kpop in 2014 and still do after their disbandment. I support the members after all, even tho they all aren't complete together anymore (RIP Sulli). Then Bigbang too, like I know it's not a disbandment but it's not the same anymore before all that happened with Seungri and I'm definitely not a supporter of that, but do keep listening to their songs in my playlist, since they got me into K-Pop (woohooo who else?). SNSD too, I used to stan but still have them in my playlist. I practically stanned most old K-pop groups and listen to their songs after all today like SHINEE, 2NE1, H.O.T and so on but stopped stanning them hardcore. The groups I really hardly stan solo artist are Blackpink (mAiNlY), VIXX, EXO and Amber Liu.

8.) Boobs or Ass authornim?

Answer: JDJSJSJSJ YOU GUYS ARE WILD. NOT TO BE NSFW IT'S THE PERSONALITY THAT MATTERS TO ME 🥺👉👈

9.) Are you going to school?

Answer: No, I freshly graduated from college and will start working in September.

Edit* I already work.

10.) What's the title of your current chapter of your life?

Answer: Mysterious.

11.) What gives your life meaning?

Answer: My pets, my fam and ofc Blackpink.

12.) What is your name authornim?

Answer: 🤫

13.) What are your hobbies?

Answer: Gaming, taking photographs of my pets, editing photos/videos, reading, drawing, sculpting and watching Netflix.

14.) Do you give second chances?

Answer: I give more than 2nd chances because I'm so soft hearted, what I really hate.

15.) Last song you've listened to?

Answer: Love Somebody by Rick Springfield.

16.) What is your favorite quote?

Answer: I will never fit in. That's one of my best qualities.

17.) What is your eye color?

Answer: Hazel- green.

18.) What is your zodiac sign?

Answer: Libra.

19.) The reason why I joined Wattpad?

Answer: Because I love reading and started off writing the Chaennie book as a joke to see how many people would actually really like to read my crap hehe.

20.) What is your favorite movie/series?

Answer: My favorite series is American Horror Stories and my favorite movies is Jurassic World and Jennifer's body.

PS issa re-upload for those readers who don't know me yet.

Sincerely,

-97goyangi