Leash.

Imagine Lisa standing in front of the bedroom mirror, clad in only her undergarments and a collar and leash of your favorite color that Jennie bought as a present for Lisa. Lisa hums and smiles as Jennie makes a last minute adjustments to the collar, making sure it sits comfortably around her neck, and thumb at the custom tag you've written: "Property of Jennie".

Lisa closes her eyes as she pulled on the leash to test it, pretending that it's Jennie on the other end instead, that she's ordering her around and praising her, getting lost in her fantasy to the point where she fail to notice her walk into the room.

"Lisa...?" Jennie asks, a small amused smile spreading across her face.

Lisa's eyes snap open, and turn to the direction of her voice. "J-Jennie!! W-wait, get out, this was supposed to be a surprise!" Lisa's face turns a deep red as Jennie grasp onto the leash in a gut response attempt to hide it.

"Well, I'm already pretty surprised!" Jennie chuckles, and makes her way towards Lisa, replacing Lisa's hands with hers as she gently grabs the leash, and using her other to examine the collar, taking very special interest in the tag.

"And it's a really nice surprise..." Being satisfied with the writing on the tag, she moves her hand away from the collar to cups her chin and brush her thumb over Lisa's plump lips, staring into her eyes with her deep cat eyes. "I think it'd only be fair to try it out, right, Lisa?"

"Please, Jennie..." The taller girl sighs as the smaller one bites her lip to stifle a smile, and Jennie mirrors your expression.

"Then..." Jennie begins, giving a gentle tug to Lisa's leash, motioning you to come with her to the bed. "Be a good girl, and I promise you'll get a nice treat tonight..."