FaceTime🤫🖤

"Lisa, let's facetime!"

you said, I could already picture your innocent smile, eyes shining with pure excitement simply because you got to see my face and spend some time together.

I never told you to dress up so I wasn't surprised when I saw you wearing nothing but the oversized t-shirt I left at your house, messily adoring your cute body. Such a cute little girl I have, all for me.

Keep talking, sweetheart. So gratefully sitting on your thighs, leaning to the front every now and then, neckline drooping just enough for me to peek on your tits. You have no idea how much of a pervert your daddy is, do you?

You went about your day, rambling on every single thing you've done and seen - don't get me wrong, I love listening to you but your pointy nipples showing through at the white fabric was all I could look at.

Not even noticing once my breath hitches as I stroke my cock. Wouldn't you love to know that the slightest glimpse of your body turns me on? Like you're nothing but an object I use fory own satisfaction.

But of course you won't, it wouldn't be no fun to tell you, so I keep jerking off to your lack of awareness on your own body. I bet you didn't mind it, you are the one who always tells me you just want to be my pretty little doll after all.

Dolls have no purpose other than pleasing their owners, and you should know nothing pleases me more than using my dumb whore anytime I feel like it.

But you're not that stupid now, eyes wandering across the screen as you slowly catch on what's going on, the red tone stamped on your cheeks making your embarrassment more than clear.

"Daddy.... what are you doing?" you ask, narrowing eyes as if I had any obligation to justify my actions to you.

"Keep talking". I ordered, doing nothing but chuckle, increasing the pace as you pout - feeling used my love?  I thought you liked that. But it doesn't matter...