Office and lunchtime..?

Lisa: I want to smuggle you into my office at lunchtime, when everyone is grabbing a bite to eat, daddy has one of those big fancy modern desks, it’s grey with wood inlays and has a perfect place to hide just under my feet.

I’ll invite you to kneel in that hideaway between my legs, my words to you would be “don’t move, don’t say a single word, just suck daddy’s hard cock nice and slow”.

My words send shivers down through you, right into your cute panties you’re wearing, “suck daddy’s cock” is ringing in your ears.

You slowly unzip my trousers, and pull out my already hard and throbbing cock, just as the tip slaps your cheek, the office door opens, making you freeze, the tip of my cock pressed against your soft lips.

My assistant walks in, with some important papers to sign, as she approaches, you open your lips slowly and wrap your mouth around my cock.

Just a few inches away from you, is my assistant stands and waits while I check the documents. I fidget a little, pushing my cock deeper in your mouth, you’re struggling to breath, but you’re loving it. Daddys cock tucked in the back of your narrow throat. Silently gasping for air, you push my cock deeper in your throat. Daddy’s head is spinning “good little girl” racing through my head.

I’m so uneasy, so horny, so hard, I’m so close.

Baby....should daddy cum inside your sweet soft mouth??