Imagine this hoes...

Jennie: Imagine Lisa using one hand to faintly ghost her fingertips over my warm, bare, skin, making sure to not put too much pressure on my body.

Lisa cages her other arm by the side of my head, protecting me and propping her naked body to hover just slightly over mine, body heat radiating enough that I can feel it blanketing. Though I was slightly embarrassed at first, I maintain deep eye contact with Lisa, her eyes slightly lidded, but still bright with love and adoration for me, and frequently checking to make sure that I'm comfortable and safe.

I respond with an eager moan, and Lisa indulges me as much as she can.

With a small peck on my lips, Lisa's hand dips past my stomach and into my folds, using slow, gentle circling motions over my clit then shifting down into my entrance, two fingers delving in just slightly.

"Still comfortable?" Lisa asks, looking into my eyes.

"Yes...Please, just a little bit more..." I let out with a shaky breath and a shy smile. Lisa smiles back at me, and dips down for another quick kiss.

"Anything for you, my dear..." Lisa's two fingers begin to gently pump inside my wet pussy, and slowly wiggling them as she pumps, caressing your inner walls, and thumb occasionally brushing my clit.

I wriggle in pleasure under her touch, but it's soon too much, and you abruptly tell her to stop. Of course, Lisa respects your request, carefully pulling her fingers out and cleaning off my juices on a tissue.

J begin to apologize, but Lisa brushes it off. "So long as you're comfortable, nothing else matters...I will always love you, Jennie..." Lisa reassured me with a smile, and once again you can't help but smile back at her.

"Thank you...I'll always love you too, Lisa..."