Praise Kink

Jenlisa are probably in bed when Lisa reaches to kiss Jennie. "Lips so good, my baby, always drive me crazy when I kiss her".

Jennie smile broadly which makes Lisa's dimples show. The younger starts kissing down the olders neck and bites her skin. "I'm always leavin' a mess of red and purple love bites on your skin".

Jennie started petting her hair in return for her compliments and she puts a few more kisses on Jen's shoulders. When her lips touch the place between her breasts, Jen tremble in her arms and Lisa smirks. "So sensitive, hmmm?"

"L-Lisa" Jennie moaned when Lili blows cool air over her nipples and sucks on them.

Her long cold fingers dance over her panties edge before they slip inside of them and her eyes widen at Jen. "Babygirl, you're drippin' wet", she smirks, "I can't remember the last time when your juices were all over my hand from one touch, baby. What turned you on so much, huh?"

"All of your compliments... I just love it when you-"

"So my babygirl is telling me she has a praise kink, is that right?"

"Y-Yeah."

Lisa smirks and gives Jennie a quick peck on the lips before she returns to the position between her legs. "C'mon, let's clean this mess you made". The taller licks the brunettes folds and kisses her clit, Lisa's hands are holding onto her tighs so she can't move away from her. Lili's tongue travels up from her entrance to her clit and she arches her back. "So sweet, darling. "I'm never getting bored of your taste on my tongue".

Jennie smiled, quite whimpers are slipping off her mouth. "L-Lisa... Please. Yeah, there, there!"

"Love hearing your moans, babygirl. Makes me so hard".

Jen get on her elbows so she can see how Lisa's mouth works on her.

"Let me, please, let me see how hard you are".

Lisa smiled and stands up, taking off her boxers. Her cock twitches in her hand, when she climbs back on bed and she starts sucking on Jennie's clit, making those sucktion noises.

"See? See what ifluence you have on me, angel?"

And this is all Jennie need to hear to cum, shaking and screaming her name.

"Good girl".