"Cute Date"

After a cute date night at the cinema and a restaurant, Lisa and Jennie came home, got naked, and kissed each other to sleep. Lisa's arms were wrapped tightly around Jennie whilst she spooned her.

Waking up in the middle of the night, Lisa felt her hot cock pressed against Jennie's ass cheek.

She was still fast asleep, but Lisa couldn't resist the urge to use her. She just looked too cute not to.

Giving in her urges, Lisa slipped a hand down to feel how just wet and warm her pussy was. It was inviting her in.

She slipped 3 fingers in so easily and used her wetness to lubricate herself. She adjusted Jennie's ass so Lisa could stick her pulsing cock inside her, and started thrusting. It fitted so perfectly, and her pussy made her feel so good she groaned in pleasure.

Thrusting gently and slowly at first, but she eventually started pounding her pussy quickly.

Lisa had to keep pulling her back as her thrusts were so rough and relentless that she pushed Jennie away from her.

She could feel herself building up, and just in time, Jennie began to wake up in a state of confusion.

She went on her back and picked Jennie up so she could sit on Lisa's dick. Jennie nuzzle her head into Lisa's chest whilst she pounded upwards into her, releasing her seed deep inside the throbbing pussy.

Jennie was so confused but felt great pleasure due to feeling daddy's seed inside her.

Lisa stroked her hair as she fell asleep as she fell asleep on top of her.

Even tho Lisa did all the work, she was so proud of Jennie taking her cock so well.

A good little princess.