All the things she said.

Lisa: I'm thinking specifically of when my relationship with them reaches this point where I've fully turned Jennie into just a toy, and how I make her show it to me.

I want to train Jennie by making her getting off to herself. I want to rail her in front of a mirror while demanding she should keep eye contact with me, making her watch herself get fucked and see how perfect and pornographic she looks with a cock slamming in and out of her. I want to make her cum to footage of us fucking and videos to her sent me of her masturbating, holding her against my body with a wand on her clit while her eyes focus on her own body on the screen. I want to build her into a habit of getting off to her own nudes when she's needy and alone because she looks so hot and can't help it. All of this until I completely break her into seeing her own body as just a sexual object, degrading and debasing herself because nothing gets you off better then watching your favorite slut get fucked.

Pushing into her. Pounding into her. Forcing her past all her boundaries and limits as her submission for you deepens more and more. Her eyes looking into yours. Her drools and muffled moans escaping her gag. She is what you have trained, nurtured and guided. An image of YOUR perfection. She is yours. Your submissive. Your property. Her eyes widen to their largest as she climaxes and feels you shoot your seed deep into her unprotected womb. Breeding her. Marking her. Claiming her. Forever yours.