2~🍸

jennie walked up to the restaurant where she was meeting lisa in her sexiest outfit (jen's opinion) she could find. her breasts practically popped out of her blouse, with a tight dark blue jeans which came down to cover her toned thighs. she had on black jordans. if it weren't for the liberal nature of her town, one might've considered her a prostitute. She certainly would've been back home.

she walked inside where the man behind the podium looked up, at first with professional disinterest and then with barely concealed arousal.

"uh, good evening ma'am, is there anything, i mean, how many?"

"oh, two, but i think my woman might be here already," she said.

"jennie?"

jennie whirled around to see lisa sitting in the waiting area. she had on glasses with black rims… and an equally hot red dress. she came to party as if at a nightclub in vegas.

"wow, jennie, how have you been?" she said, not very subtly eyeing her body up and down.

"very well, lisa, it's good to see you," she said, walking to her.

the two of them exchanged a hug and she held her tight, scratching her back gently with her hand. she pulled back and gave lisa a look that said, "you know why i'm dressed like this." part of her hoped that lisa would say "you know what, fuck dinner, let's just go fuck and then get dinner."

byut, alas. lisa was confident, but not that confident. she was still barely 25.

"so, uhh, what are you doing now, jennie? think last time i saw you was, what, five years back?"

jennie nodded, tilting her head with a smile.

"i'm a teacher," she said. "normally, i'd be grading papers."

now was the time to raise the verbal stakes, she thought.

"but when a gorgeous old flame comes back into my life for a night, i have to make time for that."

lisa smiled. she was slowly starting to get it. she didn't want to appear too eager up front, but jennie could tell she was starting to figure out why she was dressed that way, and it wasn't to compete with other women, for once.

the waitress came over and then advised them to the table. lisa led the way and put her hand on the small of jennie's back, who felt a chill going down her spine when she did so. they came to the table, laid out the napkins across their laps, and laughed at each other.

"five years," lisa said.

"you know i still think about that night quite a bit. you were quite the catch."

lisa nodded. jennie could see in her eye a twinge of regret—regret that she did not live in the same area as her. who knows where they would be if they were together in the same area? dating seriously, for sure. at least.

"i'd be lying if i said I don't," lisa said with a smile.

that made jennie's heart skip a beat and her stomach flutter a bit. even though she had come out for a very specific purpose—to make lisa come back for some raw, savage, bondage sex—that didn't mean she couldn't also have a lot of emotion behind it as well.

"oh, yeah? what about it?"

lisa looked up with a smirk and then grabbed a glass of water. she was trying to collect her thoughts so she could make sure she said the right thing.

"just how tightly we connected, you know," she said. "we only hung out that night. it wasn't more than like, what, five hours? but sometimes you just know. you just have that connection. and i definitely felt that with you. i've been with girls for weeks and not felt a connection like that."