Cheating - Part One

Lisa and Rosé were dating quite some time now. Rosé was Jennie's little sister. Jennie was very sexually attracted to Lisa since the day Rosé brought her home to eat for the first time dinner together with the family.

Little did Rosé know what was happening to her......

Rosé knew bout Lisa's intersex condition and loved her wholeheartedly, no matter what and wanted to keep nothing away from her family. They fully support them.

That night Jennie and Lisa met for the first time, they instantly felt a spark and Lisa couldn't deny the fact Jennie was very sexy. And so did Lisa with Jennie's gorgeous body and face.

As the older one discovered, the younger one has a dick, she wanted her even more.

After the wonderful family dinner, Rosé and Lisa went home to their apartment while Jennie still lived with her parents in her still old childroom.

She couldn't stop thinking bout Lisa and started thinking of how to get her back in the house without her stupid sister being in her way. Oh yes even when Jennie loved her sister, she could also be a queen bitch ;)

Jennie decided to cut the TV cables and let it look like as if their housecat got scared of a sound and she jumped behind the TV and cut them.

Why? Because through the dinner, she figured out Lisa is good with electronics.

Smart Jennie. Now she just needed a handy man for the mess she created.. ;)

Jennie dialed Rosé's number and told her what mess the housecat created. Rosé believed Jennie and sent Lisa to their parents house to fix it.

It didn't took the younger one long to notice that the older one cut the cables,instead of the cat damaging it so smoothly. After Lisa was done with solving the problem, she was looking for Jennie's room to confront her without knocking.

To Lisa's luck Jennie already prepared  her move and layed butt naked under her robe on her bed, awaiting her....