Maid dress👗

Jennie: Imagine looking at yourself in the mirror, making last minute adjustments to a (rather short) maid dress that Lisa gifted you. You fidget with the lace trimmings as an attempt to hide your partial embarrassment and giddiness, but your scarlet face makes you an open book, one that Lisa can easily read.

“Jennie! I can’t believe how adorable you look!” Lisa exclaims with a huge grin as she walks up behind you, resting her chin on your shoulder, and her arms around your waist. “So, how do you like it?”

Jennie: “W-well, it is cute, but...what’s the occasion?”

Lisa: “Hm, nothing really...I just wanted to see you in something adorable before I take it off to fuck you silly”.

Jennie gasps at Lisa’s bold words, making Lisa grin triumphantly and hike up her dress, hooking a finger around the band of her panties, while her other hand roams up to her breast, slightly teasing an already hardened nipple through the thin fabric.

“So...can we?” she whispers, kissing Jennie's burning cheek.

“P-please...” Jennie quietly squeal, then again in surprise, as Lisa instantly buries her hand into Jen's panties, massaging your folds, then plunging two fingers into her entrance, pumping them in sync with her other hand pinching her nipple. 

“I was right...You look cute in that dress...But...” Lisa heavily sighs. “You look even more adorable with my fingers inside you~”