Lustful Thoughts

Lisa: I get the feeling you're going to push me to that point and I'm going to have to show you how far I'm willing to go to get what I want...

I slowly open the bathroom door and see your silhouette behind the curtain. Quietly as possible I go in and close the door behind me. I strip down, open the curtain, and without saying a word I come in and kiss you. I get more aggressive as I mark your body with my lips and my hands. Just when you get close to cumming, I'll stop and leave you wet and begging.

I want you to remember every place I kiss you and repeat it back to me in the exact order. Try to stay focused Jennie Kim.

The next time I come to your house, I want you to leave the door unlocked for me. I’m going to walk up the stairs and into your room without a word. I want you to be naked in there, ready for me. I’ll pick you up and kiss you against the wall before we fall into bed and make love without a word except you moaning my name.

I want to destroy you, Jennie Kim, but I also want to put you back together so we can do it all over again.

You better stop the bratty attitude in public or I'll spank you right over my lap.

I don't care who sees.

Do you remember that feeling when you were getting fucked and you started cumming and shaking? Well right at the moment, I didn't stop. I nade it a goal to see how many times you can cum in a row. If you try to resist again prepare to be pinned down and fucked even harder.

You look so cute when you're a drooly little slut.

Mine.

I want to be the reason you squirm and moan at night. I want to be the reason why you blush and look away. I want to be the reason why you can't control yourself. Let me be your reason.

You have no other choice.

Just give me one night. I will show you what it means to be loved. To be wanted. To be spontaneous. To be free. One night.

I want you to lay there and watch as I pleasure myself.

No I don't want you to do anything just watch.

Watch and see how I stroke myself and at what speed. I want you to learn what I fucking like.

Seeing you resist touching yourself and squirm turns me on even more.

Let's see how much self control my little girl has.

In that moment I needed to consumer her, to fill her, to mark her as his... Just as she needed to open herself to me, to be desired, taken, owned.

My toy.

My Jennie.

Your body is mine tonight. I will use it as I please.