Chapter 7

Jordyn

Honestly, I'm hurt. I think back to all the signs. The sudden attitude, the office appearance, and the heels. Ugh. I'm way beyond pissed but stressing isn't gon help me nor the baby.  

"Hey are you busy?" "No wassup". I sigh. "Tammy how long were you and Chris sleeping around?" I ask in a mellow tone. I wait for what seems like an eternity waiting for her to reply, and all she says is "Im sorry" and the line goes dead.

****

"Are you busy?" I ask without knocking, walking into his office. "Not anymore. What's wrong?" Chris says sounding out of breath, causing me to look at him. "Nothing's wrong with me, what's wrong with you?" I say walking to his desk, suddenly noticing the purse on the floor by his desk.

He puts his hand up to stop me, and I stop just to smile and point at the purse. "You are trifling Chris, really. And so is the little tramp under the table" I turn around and my smile fades. After getting situated in the bmw Chris bought me, I break down.

I feel like a fool. I'm over here wanting a relationship but he's elsewhere wanting the complete opposite. I instantly get a bad migraine so I lay my head on the steering wheel. After sitting like this for a few minutes I dedcide to go to visit my little bitch of a bestfriend.

**

Tamera

I feel terrible for doing that to Jordyn, but after a little while I got caught up. I wanted to tell Jordyn that Chris is playing her, but I cant because then she would ask me how I knew then I would have to confess. I pick up the phone to call Chris, but like the last few weeks; he doesnt answer.

If you're wondering why I havent got the hint, that he doesnt want me anymore, it's because Im pregnant. Yep 1 month along; 2 months behind Jordyn. It's weird though, I'm going to have to hide my own child from my own bestfriend. 

I look up when I hear knocking on the door. "Who is it?" I ask looking through the peephole. After finding my porch empty, I yank the door open.

I step out on the porch and as soon as I do I met with a fist to the face. The hit was so hard I go flying backwards into the house. I hurry to scramble to my feet once I see that it's just Jordyn. "Wtf was that for?!" I yell holding my now bleeding nose. "Bitch you knew I was sleeping with him and that I was carrying his unborn" Jordyn says through gritted teeth taking a step forward and causing me to take two steps back.

"Jordyn I'm sorry I don't know why I slept with him......" Before I can finish the rest of my sentence Jordyn sends another fist towards my face, I block it though. "Jordyn please stop. Im pregnant."

Jordyn stops and stares down at my stomach. She places one hand on her hip and one on her forehead. "It's Chris' isn't it?" she asks me in a much calmer voice. I nod my head, and tears form in her eyes.

"Im sorry Jordyn" I say in a low voice. All I get in return is a look of disgust. "Tammy sorry aint gon change the fact that my baby and my so-called bestfriends baby are siblings" She pics her purse up and calmly walks out of the house not bothering to close the door.

I sit in silence for a while before it all sinks in. I just lost my befriend of 12 years.

Sorry for not Updating. I'll update more frequently.