Chapter 4

Chapter 4

January 26th 20XX

Tokyo, Japan

Marina District 

9:50 PM

The warehouse was full of locked large iron and a huge desk made of imported oak wood at the end. Giran hopped over the table and sat in a big leather chair. Clasping his hands together he watched Hawks sit down.

Giran smiled, he was in the metaphorical homeland. Currently he held power over the conversation and he knew he would gain money from this exchange.

Giran: You seem like a very busy man so I'll get to the point. Lucky Seven got his start in the underground as you could call it around 4 years ago. He started off promising those whose quirks had gone out of control the power to control themselves. Petty criminals joined as more and more people became hooked on the drug. Lucky Seven's power grew as he continued his work. However lately he has grown arrogant and over confident. 

Hawks was surprised to get so much information in such a short amount of time but Domino always had the best sources after all.

Hawks: So he is at his weakest?

Giran: Mentally yes, physically no. His ability is said to have one of the greatest drawbacks however using his quirk drug the drawbacks are gone letting him use his quirk infinity. The longer you fight him the stronger he becomes. All things considered he is one of the strongest quirk users in the underworld.

Hawks: So in theory, if I can beat him quickly I’ll defeat him

Giran: Well again in this is all in theory, no one has defeated him since he rose to power. I’ll be completely honest and trust me when it comes to business I always treat my clients with the highest respect. You should know that Lucky Seven finds being challenged amusing, find him and challenge him. You might win however you might die.

Hawks: Where is he?

Giran: He bases his operations in the old Tokyo sewer system, it’s a maze of passageways and pipes. However if you can navigate it you’ll find him. 

Hawks: How much do I owe you

Giran: 4 million yen

Hawks took a card out of his pocket which opened up to a hologram showing a balance of 20 million yen. Giran smiled pulling out a older card that also had a hologram, it had a balance of zero. It was one of those old burner cards, something that was used by those who wanted to keep their transaction secret. 

Giran: Pleasure doing buisness with you

Hawks: The same to you 

Hawks knew that Giran knew more then he let on, in fact a part of him knew that leaving Giran around could cause him to lend support to future villain groups, but that couldn’t come back to bite him. He left the warehouse and saw a blonde girl waiting outside, she had a school uniform on and seemed to watch him closely

Girl: Is Giran available

Hawks: Yeah I just finished talking to him

Girl: Thanks *waves*

Hawks: Uh see ya

Girl: Bye mister

Hawks didn’t stay to ponder what the girl was there for, he needed to go home and it was none of his business. He needed to get some sleep and plan what his next move would be.