Chapter 17

Chapter 17

January 28th 20XX

Nighteye's Hero Agency

2:30 PM

...

When Nighteye first read the report he was not surprised. He knew Atlas would come back especially after Aizawa's retirement. This new hero Hawks had taken the reigns and fought a threat that would normally would need a 3 top hero team bare minimum.

Nighteye and his protégé Mirio had done research into Atlas last year and Hawks’s discovery put things into perspective. He wasn't going to tell Mirio as the papers were top secret and legally Nighteye shouldn't have even been allowed to see it.

Nighteye knew about how dangerous quirk drugs were and he had spent months on operations preventing the creation and selling of these drugs. The impact on society was so dangerous that these matters had to be taken with great care.

Hawks was reckless, way too reckless for his own good and the good of any investigations. Hawks was not a suitable replacement for Aizawa or himself. Someone needs to take his place before the criminal underworld spills over into the main public society.

A new hero needs to be put in the spotlight and of course he considered nominating Mirio for the position.  Still Mirio was not suited for the darkness, Mirio like All Might lived in the light and for now that was how it was going to stay.

Nighteye looked out the window of his office looking at the city. It was the city and the civilians he owed his purpose in life to. He was a hero now and he couldn't go back into that place once more. His time in the dark was over and he could only hope Hawks could do it his part.

Nighteye wasn't the type to put blind faith I someone and still he had to hope that for the betterment of society Hawks could do everything right.

There was more however Lucky Seven was strong yet Atlas left him alone with just one guard. When he had first met Atlas he had to fight deadly assassins called Eagles and he almost lost his life. It was shortly after he and All Might broke apart and he wasn't as focused.

Still the eagles were strong enough that they should have been guards. Could it be that Lucky Seven was strong enough to not need the accompaniment of the eagles. That would only mean that Lucky Seven's Power was far greater than most of the villians he had met.

A single eagle would be able to kill a normal pro hero and even the top pro heroes would have trouble. Atlas had made there move faster than he thought. Whatever they were planning they were not done yet. However it was out of his jurisdiction so all he could do is hope Hawks could handle all of the  things that are comming his way.