Chapter 15

Chapter 15

January 28th 20XX

Hosu Sewer Tunnels

11:00 AM

...

Dabi had to run to Hosu, he knew he had been spotted back in Tokyo and at his current strength he was nowhere near All Might level. He hated feeling like a rat but he knew he had to survive especially after everything he had endured.

Dabi coughed, he had caught a cold somewhere and because he was on the run and without any identification he couldn't get help for it. He would have to lay low for awhile just incase he was somehow tracked down.

He wasn't that big yet, he knew what crimes cause your threat level to go up and he hadn't reached that point yet. Sure maybe a private investigator or two but he could kill them easily.

Dabi: I need my revenge

He wasn't sure why he said it out loud, he knew he wanted revenge against those who have wrongful turned against him. It was power and nothing else. That is what caused him all this pain.

He coughed again which only made him more angry at himself. He hated the feeling of being helpless and a sickness was something that could not be burned. The power of flame could not beat this one. He would have to wait it out untill the storm was over.

Dabi had learned that his urges were unnatural and dangerous to his safety. He was thirsty, no starving for death yet these random people were not the people he wanted to die.