Chapter 19: The Final Chapter

Chapter 19

January 30th 20XX

World Government HQ London Branch

12:00 PM

...

Ares the leader of the London Branch of the World Government had been watching Atlas. After the great failure that was the Arctic Incident the materials he needed for his project. Atlas was a severe threat to his plans.

He had taken a personal interest in Japan, while he had to considering what was there. The being had been split with its pieces sealed around Japan in the most powerful spots in the Japan if not the world. Of course the weakest seal was under some hero school but that didn't matter.

As far as he was concerned even if Atlas found the weakest seal they wouldn't be able to unseal it nor would they be able to explore the high school at their leisure.

All Might the top hero was also there and he could take on someone like Lucky Seven but it the more powerful members showed up then there would be a problem. That was a situation he would closely monitor.

The leader looked out his huge window looking over the base. Using cyber technology he had implanted a device that let him see through all things for thousands of feet. However the recharge time was impractical so he never used it.

However he saw what he was building. Using the remnants from the Artic Incident Fallout it was the vessel that would reset the world. However after they lost her in the Arctic Incident the plan couldn't proceed. They needed the power over time, it wouldn't work otherwise.

He had time, at least for now to delay the plan. Hawks was just the one of the many people who could hold Atlas at bay. For now he would rely on the Heroes who would do his job for him. The game is only just beginning and Ares would not lose.