What Made Me Write The OC's

Lucky Seven was an interesting character, while he was a basic power hungry villain he was my ideal choice for the book. He is this crime boss who rose to power after All For One's fall from power.

In order to set up Atlas I wanted to create a villain who could be a figurehead to take control of the criminal underworld after All For One's fall. I had a fascination with MHA's time lapse and essentially what happened after All Might essentially crushed most organized crime.

Atlas is my answer to this, an elite criminal organization that's goal was to take advantage of the criminal understood and use it to test there quirk enhancement drugs.

...

Domino was actually designed while read Jojolion or Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Part 8. See when looking at some of the gimmicks and ideas I wanted someone who had that energy but was still a kid who was effected by the world. This drew me to another Jojo concept that of course being design.

Domino's half and half hair and his obsession with Dominos were based off of Jojo Part 3 Stardust Crusaders. In particular the D'arby Brothers. There powers revolving around games is an interesting concept that is done perfectly in the Jojo series. 

...

Aya is essentially just a spy, to be more specific I wanted a character who commanded and gathered strength around her. She was someone who has seen both the good and evil that lay in the World Government. I wanted to set up the idea of the World Government being a force of both justice and corruption. This makes the perfect transition for the next character

...

Ares is the leader of the World Government's London Branch. While being introduced in Volume 3 his impact has been felt all throughout the series. The World Government is an outside force that puts pressure on the main cast. Ares while not being a direct force in the book we can see his interest in Japan as well as the criminal organization Atlas

Furthermore we also learn Tenshi is split into different pieces which will be slightly expanded in Volume 5. Ares's involvement also shows that there are forces that will push our heroes yet it is the same force some heroes work for.

...

Lastly out of the new OC's we meet Sakura the old lady who saw Dabi murder people. Her mysterious involvement with Aya as well as her peculiar nature of knowing fate will be important to later parts.

...

I might do more character profile's as the story progress's on and on. I plan on making more OC's as I go forward however that is still undetermined.

I hope you enjoyed Hero Society Hawks and your feedback about spin offs would be greatly appreciated!