Chapter 16

Chapter 16

January 28th 20XX

Eastern Golf Club

12:00 PM

...

Giran had heard about the news a few hours after Lucky Seven’s capture. It seems that he really did defeat Lucky Seven. Giran wasn't surprised he knew Lucky Seven had grown more arrogant then usual.

Golf was not his sport but he had someone who wanted to meet him here, someone with great influence the old crime lord All For One. This meeting would give him the buisness he needed to survive in the changing criminal underworld.

He sent Himiko home she was a good kid. Crazy but good at heart and he knew All For One was one insane man, however he was always loyal to a customer no matter who or what they were.

All For One: Giran I presume

Giran turned around to see a man wearing a suit. He was tall and imposing easily being able to look down at the smaller man. He had a umbrella on which covered all but his smile.

Giran: And you must be All For One

All For One: That would be correct, and I hope you don't mind I brought my son with me

Giran looked and saw a kid wearing a hood playing some handheld video game not paying attention to Giran or his father.

All For One: I hope you enjoy the golf course, it is but a taste of the wealth I have left. However both my health and wealth are going to deplete so I have a solution for the both of us

Giran: I am all ears

All For One: I will pay you any price, a per month deal where you will swear loyalty to me and my son

Giran: Of course but I should have you know I am loyal to my customers no matter what it is a part of my so called brand

All For One looked at the large open field, while he could not see it he could feel every single object in the vicinity. If his battle with All Might gave him anything good it would have to be the ability to fully enjoy the small things.

Shigaraki on the other hand could careless about what was going on around him, he had a few more months before he would have to reveal himself especially with his masters health failing.

He knew that this Giran guy had connections to the criminal underworld. The underworld that Shigaraki was destined to take over. For the past few years he had been reborn and he was ready to take his power. However untill then he would enjoy his video games.

All For One: That is good to hear, I am glad we have more allies, to celebrate this deal I have a present.

All For One took out a card from his pocket and using a floatation quirk pushed the card towards Giran who took the card.

All For One: A gift, I have ownership of this country club for around a half a year.

All For One turned around this time floating in the air showing Giran something he had never seen before. A person who had two quirks. Giran didn't think that was possible, it just wasn't something that could happen, it was the definition of genetically impossible. Could he be something beyond human.

Giran: Thank you

All For One just walked away with Shigaraki in tow. He knew that Giran wouldn't betray him. Whether his promise was true or not as long as All For One was around. Power was a wild thing yet it was something that made the entire world spin around.