Chapter 12

Chapter 12

January 27th 20XX

San Francisco, California

3:00 PM

...

Jericho was one of the heads of the Pacific, any Atlas projects that involved Japan, China, The US and Mexico all fell under his control. Lucky Seven as he was called by the locals showed promise yet now he had been captured.

The quirk pills were just an experiment and losing them didn't mean much to Jericho or Atlas but what really effected him was losing control in Japan's criminal underworld. All For One had been a threat to his power and now that he was gone Japan's crimes underworld was his.

Jericho looked at the data he collected, he had already planned a backup location to start his operation. The Slums, the one place that would he could operate freely was available.

He could just send an eagle to guard it. Even if a stray hero were to somehow find and fight against Atlas an eagle would be more than enough as long as it wasn't someone like the hero Nighteye.

Nighteye had been a thorn in Atlas's operations for awhile and if he was allowed he would have taken him out long ago. But Nighteye was a key player in some future scheme that the higher ups had declared to be of top importance.

Still Jericho was interesting in the man who defeated Lucky Seven, not that the man himself was important but what Jericho was interested in was how he got said information. Not many people know about Lucky Seven, at least not enough to actually create a weakness.

Investigation maybe, or could it have been World Government involvement both we dangerous and he knew that he had to handle the situation before it got out of control. Things could not go like this for long.

Jericho thought about one of those freelancer pirates that he had been looking into. Wolfram was the name if he wasn't mistaken. No Wolfram was too obsessed with power and he was already planning some hiest for a technological giant. He would fail of course and that put him out of the running.

Jericho looked out the window at the huge bay. He had earned this building because of his service to Atlas, this Mansion was built for him and it served as his base. He knew the price of failure and he was determined to settle things. The Lucky Seven incident would be handled by him and quickly time was of of essence.