Chapter 6

Chapter 6

January 27th 20XX

Tokyo, Japan

Downtown Tokyo

11:00 AM

Downtown Tokyo was crowded with people, running from place to place it was lively, the heart of a city. Sure it seemed chaotic but to Hawks it was a sign of peace. This peace was protected and provided by heroes and it was his job to continue providing peace

Hawks knew that he would be hard to spot in such a large crowd and was using that fact to his advantage. Blending in with the large and chaotic crowd would allow him to survey the area without getting noticed. Lucky Seven could have spies and that was something that Hawks was not willing to gamble on. 

Hawks was once called a spy, it was Domino. Well a spy and a sell out. It was his first mission when he ratted out the illegal shipping of David Sheild technology. Domino was furious, it was another wedge that drove them apart.

He was told technology could lead to a criminal uprising but in truth it was healing chambers, experimental and could make new bodies if pieces were added. Hawks had to dig deep to find that last piece of information out.

Hawks thought about David Sheild. He knew things and what ever these new bodies were was something that had value in the future.

Hawks walked into a pole shattering his thoughts as he stepped back. He needed to focus on the future for now he had plenty of time to think about this after Lucky Seven was dealt with.

He had on a dark red hoodie that had a special All Might logo on it, All Might was something that almost everyone had so even if he was spotted there would be at least 20 people who would fit his description. He used his googles to scan the building as well as the crowd. Most of the buildings were new, well new as in built during the age of Quirks. This meant that most of the building wouldn’t connect to the old sewer system.

He grunted in frustration, he wasn't an builder, he couldn't figure this all out on his own. Everyone knew that and even of they didn't they at least had somewhat of a guess. Hawks could fool people but they are some who can not be fooled.

He thought about how he was assigned the mission, he wasn't fond of it, it was a temptation and nothing more. At first he believed it was a test, a game to see if he was truly loyal. Nevertheless he needed to figure out the mystery and fast

Hawks was so distracted that someone was able to sneak up on him. Hawks turned around to see a man in what seemed to be his late 20’s but he looked at the bare minimum around the age of 40, his eyes were a dark red and wide open, a crimson even darker than blood. His clothes were tattered and his mouth was exuding smoke. 

Addict: He..hey buddy, you wouldn’t happen to have some m...ma money do ya

He was drooling, Hawks realized that this man was an addict, this could lead him to Lucky Seven, he needed to use this addict to find out where he can go into the old sewer system.

Hawks: Why do you need money?

Addict: I eh... ya know owe some money… pa.. Pa… please help me out buddy, He isn’t lenient when it comes to this sta… sta… stuff.

Hawks: Who do you owe money?

Addict: Dammit you know the guy... La... la... Lucky Seven, have you heard of him, of course you have… his drug it… it liberates you from… the drawb.. Backs of your quirk. However if y...ou cross him you dddd... die ya feel me buddy

Hawks: If you can take me to where Lucky Seven is I’ll pay your debt in full

Addict: You seriously want to pay my debt, I'm nothing but gutter trash

Hawks: Look it is those who come from the bottom who know the importance of rising to the top

Hawks was incediblely skillful in convincing people to do what he wants, it was genetic, a part of himself he had inheartied from his father. This piece of him that he so despratetly tried to cover up with a lavish lifestyle. However in order to find Lucky Seven this was what he had to do, no matter how distasteful it felt to him.

Addict: Of course, of course I will, come come I’ll show you

*Author's Note*

David Sheild and a machine that can create a new body... That might be important... but who knows.