Chapter 11

Chapter 11

January 27th 20XX

Tokyo, Japan

Lucky Seven’s Old Throne Room

11:40 AM

...

Hawks recapped everything that had happened, from the addict’s death to the battle with Lucky Seven, he left Giran and Domino out of the story of course, besides he had a feeling Aya most likly knew where he got the information.

Aya was very interesting as she was born Quirkless, starting at the age of 12 she was a part of the Pacific World Government Task Force. After spending 5 years working high class missions she was sent to observe Japan as an official representative, this lasted for 3 years. Afterwards she had worked classified cases spending several months with the hero Nighteye. Now she was essentially he babysitter. She wasn’t much older than him but he still respected her.

Aya was very mysterious but strong, she was able to fight against villains with just her hands and she had personally defeated Hawks when he was younger with no difficulty. The quirkless were looked down upon by most of the society but Aya commanded respect and in her line of work quirks were the least of her problems, a fact that Hawks knew nothing about.

Aya listened while putting a shock collar on Lucky Seven knocking him out. Two of the officers brought out the new portable stretcher. Made from David Sheild’s vault it was two poles that when combined created a stecher out of energy. It came in handy for both portability and mobility. These were the benefits of buying contracts with I-Island. Aya was never a fan of David Sheild, she had met him during a conference while she was in the Paciific Task Force, yet she wasn’t going to complain. 

Hawks had stopped explaining, as Aya looked him in the eyes

Aya: We need to have a conference about this, your not in trouble but I need your testimony

Hawks: I assume we are bending the truth

Aya: You know what I mean

Hawks: So am I free to do what I want or do you have another big mission

Aya: You know what just to keep you out of trouble fine, the police have been investigating a series of murders involving a fire quirk, I’ll send you the file later but I’ll tell you ahead of time whoever this is they can disingrate a body with blue fire, this needs to be dealt with quickly however this is just busy work so don’t get carried away or start some up some shenanigans.

Hawks: Fine 

Hawks walked back through the tunnels waving goodbye to Aya as he went back home so he could prepare for the future. 

Aya knew Hawks would behave himself, still she knew that Hawks was growing up faster then she had expected. He was able to use resources to find and defeat this crime boss. Truly Hawks was living up to the promise of great potential.