Chapter 7

Chapter 7

January 27th 20XX

Tokyo, Japan

Downtown Tokyo

11:10 AM

The addict lead Hawks through the crowed streets and into the maze of dark alleyways long forgotten by society and time, Hawks had to confess to himself that he had lost track of his inner navigation. The manic movements that Hawks was forced to follow unsettled the winged hero, but nevertheless he contiuned on. After what felt like 20 minutes they finally reached a series of broken pillars underneath a huge apartment complex building. The stone’s were carved with strange symbols.

Addict: We are here mister

Hawks was about to ask more but by the time he looked at the addict he saw that his body was in the air, metal wires going through out his body, the thin wires went through his chest wrapping around his body. The man had a look of pain and sudden panic, it was a frozen expression that made Hawks step back a step before he recompensed himself.

Hawks activated his quirk, his wings cut through the sweatshirt as he hovered in the air using his new googles to scan the area around him.

He finally had found something, a woman wearing a leather jacket over a black skin tight bodysuit that covered her entire body. Zooming in on her fingertips he saw the same metal wires sticking out of her finger nails. Without even a hint of doubt this women was the one who brutally killed the addict.

*Author's Note*

Metal Strings:

Can control metal wires that shoot out from the users fingernails. The type of metal can be changed easily but the user must retract the wire.