New Year, New stories

So it's a new year, and I've decided to start fresh. At first, I wasn't going to make a new one-shot book but here I am.

So, unfortunately, I will not be taking requests right now. It's one of the many things that caused problems in the last one-shot book. So, now requests right now.

Don't try to be funny and blow up my comment section with requests after I said so, I will let you guys know when requests will be open.

So, the way I'm writing this book, there will be some old One-shots that I wrote in the past in the book that were my favorite ones. Readers' usernames will be mentioned at the beginning of the one-shot since I can't take the credit for thinking of the prompt. But it's NOT taking a request, it's a past one-shot.

Lastly, if you don't like something. Just. Keep. Scrolling. I don't know why I have to preach it so many times. I don't want to be that person but unfortunately, I do. You don't have to comment on every single thing you hate in the one-shot. This fandom is toxic enough, I just want to write, I don't want confrontation every five seconds over a fucking ship or some other petty shit.

This is not the year, alright. I don't want to go there.

Anyway, let's see how this goes. Happy reading.

Stay Safe 🙏🏽