Addicted Pt. 2

⚠️Trigger Warning; Drug use...of course, suggestive content, mentions of overdose

Some of the characters' personalities were altered for the story.

If you feel that you're going to be uncomfortable with this topic, stop reading right now.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

~~~

After therapy, Fuyumi takes you to a Korean restaurant. When your food arrived, Fuyumi was happily eating while you on the other hand... were just sitting there.

"Are you okay?" Fuyumi gently touches your hand and you flinch slightly. "You're not eating, is something wrong?" She asks again.

"I'm just still a little tired from physical therapy." You pick up your chopsticks and eat a bit of your meal.

Fuyumi takes you home after lunch. You placed your leftovers on the table and let out a tired sigh.

"Why don't I feel like eating? All the food smelt so good, but I didn't want to eat anything. Is that normal?" You thought to yourself.

"Am I having stomach pains?... Maybe, I need to take something for it. Yeah, I'll be hungry afterward." You tell yourself. You went into your bag and pulled out your bottle of pills.

"Take only as needed." You read out loud. "I'm having stomach pains, so I should take one. One could work." You opened the bottle placed one in your hand then stopped.

"But, I might have those headaches again, I might need another." You poured a few more in your hand and chased them down with water.

Later on in the day, Shoto came home and saw you laying on the couch watching TV and greets you with a kiss.

"How was therapy?" He asked.

"The same." You say.

"Do you want to talk about anything?" He asked you.

"No, not really. Listen, I know I said I'd cook tonight, but I'm not feeling up for it. Can we just order something?" You asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll cook us something to eat, you just rest." Shoto reassured.

"So how was your meeting with King Ass Lord?" You say while going into your bag.

Shoto groans. "He showed up an hour let but his vice did all the talking. So it wasn't even a meeting at all."

"Asshole." You say while looking over towards the kitchen and back into your bag.

"Yeah, I won't stress over it though. It's not worth my time...Are you looking for something?"

You jumped when Shoto's voice got closer. "Yeah, it's not important though." You set your bag down.

"Dinner's almost ready, maybe we can watch a movie afterward. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great." You smile. "Hey, I'll be right back I need to go to the bathroom." You say.

"Alright." Todoroki says then goes back into the kitchen.

You quickly make your way upstairs to the bedroom and looked around. "Where did I put them? I know they were in my bag. What did I do last before I went to sleep?" You looked around.

You went into the master bathroom and looked in the medicine cabinet. "Where the fuck is it?" You started to grow irritated. "I don't want headaches." You stop and inhale deeply. "I'll find it later, just...go downstairs and have dinner, and they'll show up. If I don't look for them, they'll turn up."