Cancer's a Bitch Pt. 2

Not long after, The nurse leads your Father and Todoroki to your room. Fatgum opens the door and was more than happy to see you. "Hi, sweetheart." He says while going to hug you, but not too much to hurt you since you were still in pain.

"Hi, Daddy." You say hugging him back, happy to see them as well. "I heard you weren't feeling well, how are you feeling now?"

"Still really tired. But my nose stopped bleeding." You say.

"Did the doctor find out what's wrong, yet?" Todoroki asked.

"Not yet, they just gave me a few shots and took some blood." You say while laying her head on the pillow then you turned toward Aizawa.

"I'm scared." You say. He pats your head and reassures you. "It's okay, we'll be right here."

Sometime later the doctor comes in with a chart in her hand. "Ms. Toyomitsu, I'm sorry to tell you this but, you have Cancer."

Your mouth was dry and it was hard for you to swallow the lump in your throat. You've just been diagnosed with Cancer and at that moment you couldn't respond.

Fatgum was the first to say something. "What type?"

"It's Leukemia, but it's treatable. We can start treatment right away." She says.

Waiting for a response, you just blinked slowly.

"(y/n), (y/n)?" Todoroki placed his hand on your shoulder and you blinked coming back to reality.

"Is this for real?" You asked no one in particular. You looked up at Todoroki, who was giving you a soft look.

"I'm gonna die aren't I?"

"No, sweetheart. You're not gonna die. You're going to be just fine." Fatgum reassures.

You turned towards Aizawa and he gives a reassuring nod. "You'll get through this kid."

The doctor goes to talk to Fatgum and Aizawa about your treatment, leaving you and Todoroki alone.

"I don't wanna die." You say.

"Don't say that, it's not gonna happen." Todoroki says softly.

"Shoto, I'm scared." You say as your voice cracked. Then the peppermint boy takes his hand into yours.

"You're not gonna face this alone (y/n), I can't imagine what you're going through right now. So there's nothing I can think to say to bring you any comfort but, I'm gonna be there every step of the way." He says.

"Promise?"

"I promise." He runs his fingers through your hair.

End of Pt. 2