Beautiful Butterfly🦋

The reader has a family dinner with the Todoroki family, and it doesn't go as planned.

Just a heads up, this One-shot will contain Ethnic/ Racial stereotypes. It's only for drama so please don't be too sensitive about it this is only for the plot. And I didn't want to make it over the top. Once again, I'm not targeting anyone this is only for plot.

If this One-shot is gonna bother you, please escort yourself from this One-shot.

~~~

Todoroki x  Black/African!American Reader

"Are you almost done?" Todoroki asked politely.

"Almost, you know it takes a lifetime to fix my hair." You say while oiling up your edges with Jamaican black castor oil.

"You know, we can still say we can't make it." Todoroki reassures.

"Boi. Stop it, it'll be fine." You say

It was a few days back when Todoroki's sister called and invited you both to a family dinner.

Instantly, Todoroki's answer was "No."

But Fuyumi was persistent and she really wanted to have a nice family dinner and it would mean a lot if you both could come by. So Todoroki, being broken down, decided to just go.

"It's just that being around my father isn't really a bed of roses."

"He doesn't scare me." You say while oiling the rest of your hair with coconut oil.

"But he says one thing to you that's out of line..."

"Shoto, don't worry." You reassured. You looked back into the mirror to finish your hair.

You closed your eyes and a few Monoi blossoms bloom in a few sections of your hair.

(These are Monoi blossoms)

You had this quirk called; Plant Manipulation. You could grow and control plats at your will. Sometimes you like to bloom different flowers in your hair and it'll attract butterflies sometimes, making you look like a mother nature goddess.

And that's how you earned the nickname Te Fiti.

And sometimes when you sneeze, flowers will randomly bloom from your hair.

"I like those." Todoroki says while looking at the flowers you bloomed.

"Thank you." You applied some cocoa butter to your lips when Todoroki wrapped his arms around you from behind.

"You smell so good." He hummed.

You blushed when he nuzzled his face into your neck. "Why don't we kill a little time, hm?~" He says while planting a kiss on your neck.