You have Tourette's

This is more of a Headcannon than a Oneshot, I don't know how to write a character with Tourette's Syndrome, and I don't want to make it seem like I'm offending anyone with writing stereotypes. 

~~~

Todoroki isn't one to judge people right away, especially with your condition. When he first met you, he was at a corner store getting some strawberry milk before going to see his mother when he heard a confrontation a few feet away.

What happened was that a guy was pissed at you because you blurted out a few noises and a not so pleasant word. And your friend, who was also your aid, was trying to explain to him that you have Tourette's and that it wasn't your fault.

Shoto didn't like how the guy was yelling at you and your friend, so he stepped in to try to diffuse the situation because he knew this guy was making a big deal out of nothing.

Eventually, the confrontation died down and Shoto introduced himself.

You were nervous that you were gonna blurt out another curse word so you stayed silent as you shrugged and jerked your shoulders. But you gave him a shy smile as a way of saying 'Hello'.

Ever since that day, you and Shoto would hang out every chance you got. The more time you've spent together he learned about your tics, sometimes it still catches him off guard, like if you randomly shove his arm or something. But he's gotten used to it.

When he discovered that your tics would become worse when you're stressed or anxious, he came up with a method to keep you calm and to help you rest your overworked body.

Secretly, he did feel bad that you couldn't go to most places like the movies. Sometimes he would get mad at others around you because they judge you for something you couldn't control.

He didn't see you any different because of your Tourette's, he actually found one of your tics adorable. It was when you would mumble and whistle under your breath.

Some would think that he would've grown tired but that was the exact opposite, he was head over heels for you.

He was always patient and with or without Tourette's he was gonna love you for you.