Chapter 47 (Alliance)

Zhan and Yibo stands up and the register clasps his hand together and exercise his jaws for a bit and the rest just waiting for him, no one know what he wants to do

"Get ready!!!!!!" the teaser register winks at both of them and then he shouted out loud

"You both may kiss now"

Everyone shouted and clapped their hands for them, Lam and the bodyguards, their friends and Hai Kuan as well. They both kiss each other in front of everyone.

The joy of their love has overtaken them as the kiss linger for a bit too long for the registrar and of course the people are squeeze inside the tiny room to witness their marriage registry. Until the older one of the Wang family has to fakes a cough

"AHEM.... you know some of the things should be in close door" Hai Kuan couldm't help it but to butt in and stop the sensor scene.

Zhan and YIbo jolted out of their kisses, they were so embarrassed, both of them are well educated people but they somehow let their emotions overwhelmed them especially Yibo who couldn't believe that his older brother Hai Kuan came for his wedding registration. His heart is so joyous that he couldn't hide it and he expresses everything onto his kiss for Zhan. Zhan light up his life, he has been a very quiet person who thought that he will live his life as it is, keep everything to himself, play cool, do his role as a member of the Wang family. He will be a lone ranger with no thought of marriage at all because no one ever interest him even thought many people are screaming and yelling over the handsome Wang's heir. He looks at them with no light or interest in his eyes and he sometimes even find them annoying. Zhan is the only one that light up his life and makes his life so colourful, full of sparkles and joy.

Zhan on the other hand keep touching the wedding ring. He is twenty-four years old, He realised that he only now begins to recognise himself. Where his heart is, he had never been so concern about anyone else in his life, no one had ever occupy his life and heart like Yibo. He cannot let go of Yibo, Yibo is already part and parcel of his life. His life will be lifeless without this twenty-one years old. Thus, his heart leaps with joy that his is now married to someone that his heart fully desires.

Hai Kuan keep observing the newly wed couple and he can see the love coming out of their ears, that is so overflowing that it pours out of their faces. Hai Kuan sigh and then he mumbles to himself

"They are even braver than me, even though they are younger than me"

Hai Kuan looks at them and it gives him a lot of courage to face his own dilemma because no one knows yet but he is in love with a very simple common girl that is in the medical school. She is only 1 year older than Yibo. A very hardworking, beautiful and sweet girl that Hai Kuan meets when the Wang company has a branch that is in charge of charity. Hai Kuan attended the charity function which is an orphanage where the sweet girl by the name of Xuan Lu is inc harge of organising as a volunteers. She is a very pleasant girl but comes from an average family, Her parents are teachers and she has a little brother Zuo Cheng who is is in the college. Thus, they are not well off but they are happy family. Hai Kuan loves her simplicity as she never asks for anything special from Hai Kuan in fact she would reject it. She is full of sweetness and life and best of all, she is a fantastic cook. Hai Kuan knew the father expectation for the children. Yibo and Him are expected to marry someone of the same league meaning they are reputable business people with money. Thus, Hai Kuan is still hesitating to bring Xuan Lu home even after one year of dating. However, what Yibo did has trigger the bravery in Hai Kuan.