Chapter 7 (Zhan ge)

Chapter 7 (Zhan ge)

Oh my gosh, how can I don't meet him, I am scare but I want to meet him...

"NO, SEAN. I WANT TO MEET YOU" after I typed this. I feel DEAD

I feel the weakness of my body after I typed the words, my hands are trembling and I seems to enter into another state of mind, because my feeling is so shaken and I feel the tension running from my neck to my spine. I feel the aching of the bones in my body, I know that I am having a panic attack because this is just how I feels. My emotions and feelings are all in a mess. I never expect that I need to meet Sean and worst so soon. When we begins writing to each other, I thought that we will just be an internet or an invisible friends till death part us. I will be able to hide behind the computer screen and be myself. Now, the only person in the world that understands and know me is no longer invisible but truly appearing before me in human forms and knows all about me is truly weird and uncomfortable. I do not communicate much with my two friends even though we are friends for nearly three years. Seougyoun and Yixuan knew about my family background and that I have a brother and a very strict father and then nothing much about it but not Sean, he knows my feelings and my thoughts because I freely express myself to him. Did I make a mistake, I don't know. How could I make a mistake by pouring my heart to Sean. He has helped me so much, he has ease so much of my pain. I am lost.

Then, while I am in my thought, I heard another beep sound from my computer, I turn around and saw another email from Sean

"Leo, thank you so much for meeting me. I am so happy that I can finally see you in person. I know you are a wonderful person" Sean wrote this to me and I freeze.

I took a moment to think and reflect on myself. Sean doesn't care how I look, he just want to be my friend no matter how I look. I feel so touched by Sean that I did something that all the time that I am with Sean I wanted to be invisible but somehow, Sean words had made me wanting to be visible, showing him who I am, good or bad or ugly, that is me Wang Yibo. So I sent a pic of me without any hesitation as I don't want to have second thoughts

"Sean, than you so much for being my friend, in order for you to recognize me, I am sending you a picture of myself. It can be scary. hahahahaha"

I begins to sweat and feeling nervous, maybe I looked too cold as I find it really hard to smile maybe I looks too fierce I don't know, a lot of other thoughts came and occupied my mind that I couldn't think straight.

Suddenly, I heard a beep sound and a picture appears on my computer screen, not a normal picture, I thought I saw a super model or an actor. My eyes just couldn't leave his face. He has such beautiful dark orbs that can penetrate the soul of anyone looking at his beautiful orbs. His nose is pointy and shaped nicely on top of his thin and sexy lips, I think he is better looking than any girls I seen but then he has his manliness because of his dark eye brows that sits above his eyes nicely that would take your world away by just looking at him. He has high cheek bones that increases his handsomeness and I noticed that that sexy mole is just too much for anyone looking at him, it just complete the look of a beautiful God descended from heaven. I would just think that he should be voted the sexiest man in the world -Sean Xiao. Yes. I will vote for him.

 I will vote for him