Chapter 26 (Looking for answers)

But, Mr Wang and Hai Kuan of course already gives a 1000% approval because Zhan comes from a well-off family and he just laughs and pat Zhan shoulder, Yibo saw it and he was shocked why his father even pat his Zhan ge shoulder.

"Good, good, young people should get to know each other better, ya, go and do your project, when you have time Zhan, comes here for dinner" Mr Wang laughs

Yibo almost fainted now, his father had never invites any of his friends like Seoungyoun and Yixuan for dinner, Yibo thought that someone must have changed his father's soul but Yibo is just somewhat happy because at least his father is not against him befriending Zhan.

Zhan is brought differently from Yibo, this is because from young, Zhan has always being trained to take over the company. Zhan knows how to deal with business people and sometimes he knows what they are actually wanting to know even when their language is like a curve ball but ultimately, they wanted to hear what that is pleasing to the ears. Zhan knows Yibo well, Yibo is straight forward and he just says what he wants to say and he doesn't know how to deal with the business people. Zhan is somewhat honest like Yibo but he is more seasoned with business people. Looking at Yibo's family, he knows they are similar to his own parents and Zhan doesn't hates them but they are too used to the commercial world and everything is business opportunity, every conversation is a chance to make money. there is nothing wrong with that but sometimes they lack humanity which is also very important. Zhan is used to it, he knows how much and valuable Yibo can be to his family, in the sense that they care for him the way they always think is good for him. Protect him not to be cheated but forgets about his sensitives needs. This has built up the cold wall of Yibo. Zhan reply truthfully with no intention to lie but he is more patience than Yibo and he also knows that telling the truth will ease their worrying about Yibo. Zhan with his maturity and older age is able to see through all of that but Yibo on the other hand is irritated, worry that it offends his Zhan ge by being so blunt and finding out about Zhan's family background.

Zhan is smiling as a natural flower spreading and emitting sunshines but Yibo is tenses like an unripe nuts, with his gritted teeth and clench knuckles.

Mr Wang smiles at Zhan and he walks over 

"What kind of project are you all promoting?" Mr Wang a big business man is now interested in student's project. Yibo thought the world is now upside down because this is definitely not the father he knew, he wonder what his father is actually brewing inside for the business side.

Zhan, however, take everything so easy and returns the smile

"Oh, we are promoting Yibo's motorbike race next week" Zhan told Mr Wang

Both Mr Wang and Hai Kuan looks at each other and feels embarrassed because they actually knew that Yibo loves motorbike and that is why, Yibo has 6 motorbikes in the underground garage but they had no time to look into Yibo's interest and they actually didn't know that Yibo took part in any competition at all. However, the plastered smiles is still on Mr Wang

"Orr, wow!, my son is really talented, I am pleased" Mr Wang reply like this is a matter that he does not need to know because his son is always talented.

Yibo is totally not happy at all because now he feels hollow inside, he knows that his father and brother has never pays any interest in him, they are now pretending in front of Zhan. Already for the past few years, the hollowness has fortunately being filled up by Zhan, constant chatting and encouragement but to actually face the fact that your closest family doesn't give a shit about you is something else, the pain can be unbearable and it is like drilling a hole in the heart, allowing those blood to pour out and feeling every hurtful moment of it.