Chapter 31 (Escape)

Chapter 31 (Escape)

Zhan frowns with some seat beats on his fore head but he knew it is risky but there is always excitement and after a while he should

"Let's go, FIGHTING! TOGETHER TIME!"

Zhan gives a signal to Yibo that he is ready by sueezing a tight grip on his waist and then he leans in softly to Yibo white ears and he whisper softly

"Bo di, I am ready to roll" Zhan told Yibo

"Mn" Yibo reply with a single syllable but it means a lot between them because Zhan saw a pinkish earlobes and being the reduced age Zhan of maybe sixteen now, with teenage hormones flying high. He lean in and kiss that earlobe unconsciously with only both of them can feels as Zhan hair has been flying furiously by the strong wind and he made an unprecedented move and that spurge of moment had caused Yibo heartbeat raising and so he steps his legs on the pedal and let the engine roar while he turns around and mouth his words to Zhan

"It is ticklish but I love it" Yibo told Zhan and he knew Zhan can hear it as Zhan runs his naughty fingers into Yibo jacket and he poked Yibo abs that made Yibo shrink his waist and yells

"Ge, very naughty indeed" Yibo mouth Zhan and Zhan laughs

"Let's go, bo di" Zhan now slide his arm under the jacket and not over it when they first on the bike. Somehow, Zhan feels more comfortable or wanted more contact with Yibo as his arm wrapping around that thin Tee rather than the thick leather jacket. Yibo response was at first shaken but he leans into it happily as he is feeling the warm from his Zhan ge.

Now, they are riding on the bike as they had done before but this time round there is a feeling of differences because their bodies are so tight together that even the strongest wind cannot even gap between them and Zhan just love it and he just close every inches together when he feels that the wind wanted to separate them. Once would have thought that Zhan is having the wind as his enemies as he fiercely take the possessive attitude towards the closeness of him and Yibo phsically. The rider can feels that closeness and sometimes, it can be suffocating because Zhan can over tighten his grip but Yibo love it to the max and he never murmur even a word at all. The two bodies are seemingly looking like a glue dolls together with no gap in between. It also seems like Zhan had mastered the slight movemment of Yibo, as soon as Yibo did a slight tilt, Zhan would sense it and he would automatically tilted where Yibo tilt. I am sure if there is a motorbike race with two person on it like a double cycling competition, this pair will definitely wins because they read each other better than an open book. Their instinctive feels for each other is so natural, that it is scary.....

The black security car of Yibo is fiercely trying to keep up with this suddenly rebellious young second master that seems to pitch all his skills as a motorbike racer on the road making it so hard for the security team to follows him.

The teams are screaming like mad

"Oh My Gosh, young master looks like the Mission Impossible Tom Cruise, is he trying to kills us" Wan is now sweating like crazy as the security car is zip zapping every where in between the cars trying to catch up this this new Mission Impossible star "Wang Yibo".

Zhan knows what Yibo is doing as he zip zapping through the cars to get the black Audio behind them losing their trail. It is something that someone with no experience would throw up or fear and even becomes immobilised by all these movie style of chasing actions. However, that kind of fear didn't even cross Zhan's heart as he had total trust in his Bo di to get them where they wants to go. Their strong bond is impeccable and truly an intertwined spirt and soul.