Chapter 14 (The Moonlight bath)

Chapter 14 (the Moonlight bath)

Yibo suddenly feels like the sky is throwing fireworks as he sees it in his mind, he smiles widely that he has not done it for quite a while

"Mn, let's do that, ge" Yibo told Zhan

So both of them look at each other in the eyes and suddenly, a bright smile breaks out and they then did what normal boys did, they bump each other shoulders and hold each others hand as a gesture which is normal and common for boys who are in friendship relationship. However, when the hand that touched Zhan has given Yibo thousands of electrical volt from his hands into his body which is pleasantly new to Yibo. Zhan also has strange feelings like the sensation that Yibo gave him is not like what he would have for Chuyue, Zhan as a student that is also majoring in psychologist is still trying to analyse his own feelings and emotions.

Finally, Yibo starts to feel awkward and he place his palm on his neck and he rub it up and down and with his head hanging low, he mumble

"Zhan ge, I should let you rest and tomorrow we will go to Harvard University, ok" Yibo told Zhan

Zhan also seem to follow Yibo cue and he nods his head

"Bo di, you have a very good rest and thank you so much for all your kind arrangements" Zhan told Yibo

SO, without further words, Yibo walks to the door, he open the door knob gently and step his long legs out but somehow, he still wants to have a good look at his Zhan ge before going to his own penthouse and so he turns around and looks at Zhan and saw the sweet smile that he had already imprinted in his brain but loving it all.

For a person like Yibo that hardly smile, Yibo seems to have no control over his own facial expression now, he returns with a slight smile and also a nod and he quicken his steps and walks towards the opposite penthouse. However, he thought that Zhan ge will immediately close his door, but when he slide his key card he turns around again and noticed that Zhan ge is now on his own penthouse the door way, giving another toothy smile to Yibo and also waving as well with a greeting

"Goodnight, Yibo" Zhan ge told Yibo and this has been return hurriedly by Yibo

"Sleep well, Zhan ge" 

Reluctantly, Yibo close his door but he stay at the back of his door, he now try to regular his own breathing which he finds it strange because the lungs seems to need more air than usual. Yibo finds it strange because it is not like he had done some heavy or rapid exercise but his lungs seems to be short of air and he need to calm himself down to give more oxygen to the starving lung and it take a few more breath in and out till the lung has it's full satisfaction. Then, Yibo is about to move his legs and unpacked his luggage that is already place neatly in his bedroom. He saw the beautiful moonlight and he walks towards the balcony and starts to admire it, Yibo has never been so reflective, admiring and thinking of his day. However, as the moonlight shines into his balcony, it is seems to blend in with Yibo milky skin and it seems to transcend Yibo into a moon God which of course Yibo is unaware of but Zhan who is also standing at the balcony looking at Yibo who close his eyes lids and with his long lashes tilt his head up and it appears like Yibo is bathing himself under the moonlight.

"Wow!!!!!, he is already handsome on the picture, this is like out of the world, the Cold Prince" Zhan mumbles to himself and the noise seems to be heard by the person that is bathing under the moonlight as Yibo turns his head towards the left and saw Zhan eyes looking at him intensely. Yibo blinks his eyes a few times because the moonlight reflection on Zhan slim face, with the high cheek bones is just too gorgeous. The long lashes seems to cast a shadow on his face and the light has given a more three dimension looks on Zhan's beauty that seems like some God descend from Heaven. Yibo mouth is agape and he stare shamelessly at the beauty under the moonlight, till both of them seems to be enchanted by the other.