Chapter 6 (Sean Ocean of thoughts)

Chapter 7 (Sean's ocean of thoughts)

This chapter is on Sean perspective of thoughts.

"NO, SEAN. I WANT TO MEET YOU" Leo type to me

I stared at the screen for a long time and couldn't believe that Leo wanted to meet me. I have written/spoken to Leo for almost two years and I kind of understand and know how quiet and shy Leo can be with strangers. I would use the word impassive like he doesn't belong to the world. He is in his own world. I like to chat with Leo so much, he is so part of my life even though he is younger than me by three years. I know it sounds weird but Leo has been part of my life. everyday, just a few line or even a thousand lines a day communicating with Leo has seems to brightened up my stressful life in Beijing.

I comes from one of the richest family in China, my parents are very prominent in China, meaning that I have to be really well behaved and not get caught in any of the scandals that would tarnish their very good reputable image. I have an elder sister who dotes on me but she has married 3 years ago, and now she is blessed with a baby boy. Yan Li has such a great impact in my life and I wonder whether she is aware. We are the only two siblings in the family. With my parents frequent travel schedules, leaving us with maids and nannies, Yan Li and I have formed a very tight and closed  bond. Sometimes, it seems like we are twin fighting against the world. When we were young, we sleep in the same room till Yan Li turns eight and deemed inappropriate but sometimes in the middle of the night, when I was five years old. I would sneak inside her room, tug up her blanket and snuggle into her bed. Yan Li knew it was me, she would put up the blanket to make sure that I am well covered and not cold. Then, my sleep would be as peaceful as the oceans waiting to meet the sunrise without any human disturbance.

Since Yan li married three years ago, I feel apart of me is dead. I knew it would be hard with her marrying and we have such strong bond as siblings, However, I really loves my brother-in-law too, he is Dr Jin, a very well-mannered doctor. Yan Li was helping my dad to run the family owned hospital and that is how she gets to know her handsome husband. It was a tough battle for them because born in a prominent family in China, as their child, you will have lots and lots of marriage proposals. When Yan Li turns twenty-one, the world around her changes. She has many marriage proposals and worst some of them blatantly suggest a marriage without even dating because their family is also rich. I wonder if they are shopping for a suitable bride like going to the supermarket looking for a product and see if the products works or fit into their lifestyle they purchased. I really feels annoyed and angry for my Jie. I study psychologist and understand the important of Self-love, outpouring love and important of communication.

I could see the tears and heartbreak of Yan Li when their relationship surfaced and the strong objections from my parents because, Dr Jin is not in the category of the list of wealthy young men list. This has make it hard for my parents. Can you imagine, my loving sister marriage goes by a list. This is really funny to anyone but not to my family. I think they are like shopping online for a husband for my sister. I knew how much my sister suffers and I am like her sponge that helps to absorbs her pain whenever she feels lost or wanted a shoulder to cry. I would say our relationship is two ways. We share joy and heartbreaks together. It took my parents one year of hard work from my sister, myself and Dr Jin to finally convince my parents that love flows from the heart and soul and not from outside like material wealth and a list of paper. Helping my sister has given me such innate joy to see how happy she is, that I like to dedicate my life to help others as well when the opportunity arises.

I would say that my life is fairly normal for a child born of a wealthy family with a pair of somewhat strict parents such as some "morale" disciplines that I have to follow strictly. I am actually quite an artistic person as I am fairly good with my hands stretching of objects or person into my drawing book, turning them into something that is beautiful, My artistic talents is somehow related to my love for psychologist as well. I love to stretch people into a world of their own beauty. Helping the people to see something that that may or cannot seen as yet. Bringing them into a place where they can have self-actualisation of the potential and possibilities if they open their eyes to the sky and not only to the surrounding. I know I am an idealist. I live by it myself. Choosing to study Business is of course a tradition passed down from the Xiao as I will be the next in line to take over the the empire. I don't detest it, as I like the challenge in the business world. I love to at the same time do what I can to help others in every way I can even in the business sense. I have constant teaching from my dad and has been attending meetings since sixteen years old. I have some friends in the University which could be consider as good friends but not truly heart to heart closeness kind of friends. I missed my sister and I do feel hollowness when she got married and so I thought I would like to have a fluff fur ball around me when I am at home studying or by myself. I brought this fur ball cat and named him "Jianguo"