Chapter 33 (We belong to each other)

The wind is howling softly and the trees follows the rhythmic from the wind, once the soft swipe of the wind comes, the trees swing according to the command of the wind. It works in perfect co-ordination, to give the atmosphere of spring. The flowers are beginning to bloom to welcome the love of spring. Along the street of America, the flowers laced the side of the country road. There are yellow, pink and even yellow flowers pedals to usher in spring with it vibrant colours. Here comes the motorbike where the two souls are link as one. The rider is all smile as he is the one taking in all the brisk, his hair is fluttering at the side, looks like a dancing puppets with the legs swinging high. His skin is fair like the morning milk, where the farmer will show off proudly in the morning market, those lips are like the cherry that everyone craves for in the watery mouth. It is definitely tasting sweet. The almond shapes eyes are a die for in anyone's eyes and his straight nose shows no nonsense that command attentions. Wong Yibo is his name and he is riding his Zhan ge at the back, who is hugging him like a koala bear and enjoying the warmness from his Bo di. The heat between their bodies are warmly shared because they refused to let the light wind comes in between them. Zhan is the taller one and sometimes, he rest his chin on his Bo di shoulder, because this shoulder seems to have a owner and the owner name is Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan let the wind pass by him as he sparkling eyes welcome the colours of the flowers lining up to cheer up his world. This is how he is feeling whenever, he is back hugging his bo di in the bike. Sometimes he is amazed at himself. He is a driver and not a biker, but his bo di can change him, because he enjoys biking if only the biker is his bo di, her feels warm and safe with him. They are travelling leisurely, because they have a fulfilling day and it is now almost late afternoon, time to go back to the apartment and see the rest of the team.

The security team is closely behind, as the Mission Impossible "Wang Yibo" makes it possible for the team to follow him. The security team is happy now because they are just trailing behind their young master and following him back to the apartment. All of them seems relieve that their mission is accomplished when they saw the bike enters into the luxurious apartment compound.

The bike stops, the engine has been killed. The biker release his legs from pressing on the pedal, it is time for them to get off, however, the passenger behind him is still hugging him tightly, seemingly unwilling to let go. The security team finds it funny and they stare at the two bodies without a word as they are not too near and didn't hear their conversation.

"Zhan ge, we arrived" Yibo told Zhan as he wonder why the hand is still holding him tight

"I know" Zhan breathe

"Ok" Yibo

"Just holding onto you for a few more minutes" Zhan told Yibo

"Ok, Huh, Why, ge ge?" Yibo innocently asks

"Because you are warm ma, you gives me the security and I love it" Zhan still nuzzling his face at the back of his Bo di

"Ok" Yibo is still blur but he likes it as Zhan has always been his security base for the past two years and he is leaping in joy that he is now the security and warm for Zhan

"ge ge, thank you" Yibo reply

"What!, I should thank you, why do you thank me, you gives me security and warm" Zhan asks puzzlingly

YIbo sigh and he wonders how his life would be without Zhan for the past two years, talking to him, making his everyday life with a purpose, making meaning of who he is, encouraging him when he is down, also Zhan is someone that he can share all about his inner thoughts with no restriction, freeing the burden and laden heart when it gets too heavy to bear it. He still remembers some of the incidents for the past two years. How he got encouragement when his father laughs at him joining a dancing competition. Zhan helps him by encouraging him. How he feels lonely but there is always someone that gives him time and chat with him....., sigh, he has too many to remember, too much to be thankful for....