Chapter 17 (Yizhan Team)

The two friends finally worded

"The Cold Prince is melting"

Yibo heard it but he chooses to ignore it because what his friends are talking does have an avalaunche effect in his heart, he feel like the heart inside his body is having lots and lots of massive shift, the cold snow are now falling down from the cold mountain that he has stored up over the years. The loneliness, the anger that he has often being left alone, the conversation with his family that focus so much on making money than anything about HIM, Wang Yibo. Thus, the environment turns him COLD. However, since talking to Xiao Zhan over the chatbox, Yibo manages the Coldness quite well, They are still at a cold level but he still manages conversation with his family and friends. But now with Zhan here in America, it is indeed different. he wanted only Zhan to ride on his BABY, something that just comes out impulsively and he did not even plan it. With Zhan, he is so natural, sharing, smiling and acknowledging each other. The funny thing is Yibo even finds that when they are on the bike, their bodies co-ordinate like in one, he feels completely comfortable with Zhan on his BABY, in his crazy mind, he also think that his BABY likes his Zhan ge to ride on it.

They are now walking towards the entrance where Mr Wan is waiting to take the group back to their apartment.

"Young master, all going back to the apartment" Mr Wang frowns

"Mn" Yibo reply

"What about the handsome one" Mr Wang asks

"Zhan go with me" Yibo told Wan

"OK, I can see why you go with Zhan" Mr Wan complaint

Yibo keeps quiet

"Those two ladies are like fish market, and the poor man sitting inside can now be traumatized" Mr Wang laughs

YIbo keep quiet, Zhan standing beside heard all and he rolls his eyes and he feels embarrassed by the two ladies, Zoey and Emily. Zhan already knew that they are the grumbly women, being born with silver spoons, they seems to like to have a say in everything, now he feels sorry for leaving Chuyue there but he much prefer to travel with his Bo di. Yibo is like having a telepathic link with Zhan and he just holds Zhan wrist and mouthed to him.

"It is ok, don't worry about it" then Yibo gives Mr Wan a cold glare, so that Wan doesn't mouth too much about the ladies, All Yibo wants is to give his Zhan ge a wonder time in America and a fantastic memories about his time here, may more than that HIS TIME WITH HIM.

Yibo has a new mission, to make Zhan as happy as possible of his three weeks stay here in American.

Soon, they are all in their vehicles, Seoungyoun and Yixuan are ahead but they kind of slow down to wait for Zhan and Yibo and when they came side by side with each other, Seoungyoun shouted

"Yo, Bo, wants to do the scenic route and some fun on the way home, like old times" Seoungyoun

"B-But, Zhan is new to biking, will it be ok" Yixuan who is the cautious one asks as he is riding the motorbike now.

With any hesitation, Yibo answers for Zhan

"Zhan is all good for riding but not sure if he wants it" Yibo told them and Zhan heard it and he answer