Chapter 24 (The Morning)

So, now both are closer to each other, but by then it is almost 2am, the soul and mind is also weak and tire, their shoulder are bumping each other, very soon they both fell asleep.

This is what happened when we are in human form, there are certain basic needs that we cannot resist or go against and one of them is definitely sleep, we are make to sleep at night when it is dark so that our mind can relax and get the necessary energy the next day. We are awake when the sun is out so that the sunlight will seep into our mind and release serotonin where we feels the warm and calm and begins our day in a happy mood.

Now the sun is seeping into the penthouse slowly, penetrating slowly since the day break, it shines onto those beautifully curved cupboards and now moving towards the huge and comfy bed where two souls has entwined themselves together unconsciously. The peaceful room is now fills with very light snoring, there are the nose breathing sound that sounds like the rhythmic sounds of water gently kissing the rocks on the shore, it gives a peaceful vibes and there the two souls are still sleeping through those lullaby of the waves and the rocks.

Yibo is so used to sleeping by himself that he is as usually sleeping flat on the bed, slightly turning to his right like he loves the warm that is emitting from it. Zhan is a snugger and so this is expectant of him, he is now snuggling and actually with his head on top of Yibo chest and listen to that calm and peacefully heartbeats that helps him to sleep more peacefully. Not only Zhan's head is invading Yibo's privacy but his hands are on Yibo shoulder like he is grabbing his comfy at home, which is a giant bunny. Yibo is also not too usual in his sleep, he turns to his right and one of his hands is now resting on Zhan's waist. In another word, they are enveloping each other in their deep sleep.

Zhan face is facing the sun and so the sun ray hits his face first as these two handsome men went to bed late and forgot to draw the curtains closed. So, Zhan, stir in his sleep, he found his face resting on something hard and worst that hard surface has some sound "thub, thub, thub" Zhan couldn't make sense of it and he wonders what is this? As he is still sleepy, he just couldn't open his eyes yet and so he uses his finger to feel a little, his long fingers gently resting on the hard surface and he found a soft fabric covering it. The curisousity overtakes the mind and so he opens his eyes and he found a very familiar pj fabrics and he wonder why is there and not on his body. Then, he lifts up his head and saw the most peaceful angel sleeping with light snore. Zhan lifts his head and place on the pillow beside Yibo now and he couldn't help but keeps staring at the handsome face. A scary thought came and he curse himself "What do you think that plump lips taste". Zhan puts his hands gently over his ears as if not to hear any more perverted and evil thoughts. As he might have shift a little too much and now Yibo starts to stir and immediately, Zhan closes his eyes and pretend to sleep.

Yibo stirs and then he begins to move a little and he is also as tire as Zhan and so he also tries to open that heavy eye lips that sometimes not in command at all. Yibo begins to regain his command and the eye lip slowly opens itself and he scans around and saw that he is wearing someone's pj and that Zhan is sleeping beside him. Yibo turns his head and saw the sleep beauty and his eyes couldn't stops staring. In his mind he is thinking "Why is there a tempting mole there?" , Yibo wanted to touch that tempting mole as he lifts his hand up and he then realizes that his hand is actually resting on Zhan's waist and immediately Yibo shrinks his hand to himself and he starts to feeling burning sensations and it scares him. But, as soon as his eyes darted and watch that sleeping beauty, he seems to calm a little like the beauty is a calming station for him. That hand that wanted to touch the mole also halt half way as Yibo is too scare and also he didn't want to wake Zhan up and he just stare and not knowing what to do, but he is enjoying the view provided by the sleeping beauty.