Chapter 18 (Yizhan World)

Everyone laughs, the four of them had a swell time, they are all glad they took the scenic road especially Zhan, who is now looking at the lakeside and inhale the fresh air and the beautiful scenery with Yibo standing beside him.

"Wow, they both look like a match"

"Mn, in a way, I totally agrees"

The SeoungXuan team chatting away while looking at the two of them leisurely talking and facing the lakeside, looking like the world belongs to them and no one else, as they are so engaged with each other.

Yibo comes out of the motorbike and the first thing he did was to check on his Zhan ge

"Zhan ge, are you alright?" Yibo look at Zhan face and then he put his hand on both the cheek and he turns to the left and then to the right. Zhan is still like a status when the hands on his face, the feeling is tingling inside his heart and he cannot understand the sensation that his Bo di sent it to him.

"Are you feeling dizzy or feeling like vomit?" Yibo anxiously asked, he knows how many of the new passengers feels and being first time on a racing bikes and now he is worry about his Zhan ge but when he touches the high cheek bone that looked so prefect in every way of his Zhan ge face, he felt like he is more nervous than any passengers riding for the first time. his fingers feels hot, those fingers are burnt by the high cheek bones and in the name of checking, Yibo has a close look at his Zhan ge face, those dark black orbs that looks like precious gems are sparking by itself, making everything else looks dull, it sparkles from the center of it but illuminates more like light than the olympic torch that burns for a month signaling the beginning of the world games. The dark orbs are too attractive and captive that Yibo felt like a magnet that draws all his energy to Zhan. He has to turn those dark orbs to the left and right to gain some sanity. But, Yibo heart is also worry about Zhan's condition, after all, this is the first time Zhan is on a racer bike.

Zhan draw a huge amount of air and he breathe them out to calm that heart that had been electrocuted by that large palm that is still holding his face. Zhan smiles at Yibo

"I am fine, don worry" while he is talking he saw that hazelnuts brown orbs looking so intensely at him, his heart beats a different rhythms that is too hot and fast, he has to divert his glaze to the beautiful lakes to let his heart seeking the nature calmness and peace.

"Bo di, the lake is so beautiful" Zhan told Yibo

"Do you want to go and have a look?" Yibo asks Zhan ever so softly, observed by the two friends who are now still sitting on the bike.

"Can I?" Zhan asks like a 10 years old yearning for an ice-cream

"Of course" Yibo reply like a daddy giving his child the request

"Let's go:, Yibo reply

The lake is a beautiful lake that is peaceful and serene, there are heaps of small pebbles on the side of it. The lake with it's light blue surface that provides the resources for life seeing all those branches and trees that are hanging into the water, trying to suck the resources of life that had been naturally provided by the Almighty. Water for the greens, the sun that helps them to grow, the whole atmosphere is a naturally habitat, where it is not man made and that is the beauty of it.

Yibo starts to pick up some pebbles on his hand and he starts to throw them into the lake allowing it to jump through the hoop of the water. Zhan follows so and there is a skill to it, both seems to be experts as there were ripples of water jumps.