Chapter 22 (Soulmateship Confession)

"And they are on my bed and I have to take the couch" Yibo mumble

"No, you don't" Zhan told Yibo

"You can share my bed" Zhan

Yibo thought his ears might have too much wax or he had heard the wrong things and so there is no reaction as he is still looking at his friends sleeping like little piggy on his huge bed. Zhan seems surprised that Yibo had no reply and he mumble so Yibo might not heard it so he offer again, as Zhan felt that he really does not want his Bo di to suffers sleeping on the couch while he himself has a large bed and after all, it is Yibo who arrange such a nice place for them to stay.

"Ehem...Bo di, we can be like them, sleep together, the bed is large, you should not suffers on the sofa" Zhan told Yibo again.

This time round, Yibo knew that he heard it right and he looks at the two friends and he does not know what to do, what he did not tell Zhan over the years is Yibo had never share any bed with anyone, he allows his friends to sleep in his house, but they sleep on the couch or in the guest room and no one share a bed with him. Yibo doesn't feel comfortable with anyone, but right now Yibo is measuring his heart and mind wonder how they take the news, it seems like there is no unwillingness and he doesn't know why. Worst, the brain and heart is now replaced with curiousness and excitement and unconsciously Yibo talked to himself, meaning his heart and mind, urging them to stop being so excited.

"Stop it!" so soft under his breathe that Zhan couldn't ear it but he felt that Yibo is mumbling and he asks

"Are you ok, Yibo, are you upset" Zhan worry about his friend and so he walk inside the room and try and see how to help Yibo.

Zhan saw that the two friends have already showered and changed into Yibo's PJs because it is quite obvious because both are shorter than Yibo and the length of the pants are long for them. Also, it seems like they didn't expect to sleep on the bed because they didn't even lift up the blanket, but both of them sleep on top of it. Each of them just hugs a pillow, Yixuan is so tire that he has quite loud snoring and his mouth is open and close like a fish blowing bubbles and so the snoring is quite rhythmic and loud. Seoungyoun is like a baby hugging a toy but it is a pillow that he is hugging, he is sleeping on the side and he is now drooling on the bed pillow but with light snoring.

Zhan shakes his head and he walks up and talk to Yibo

"Bo di, they both looks real tire and they didn't even bother with blanket, so even if the sky falls off, they will still be sleeping, I think this is how tire they are. Ehemmm, also ,they are quite loud. Come with ge ge and you don't have to suffer" Zhan offers again as he really doesn't want Yibo to have a sleepless night.

"B-But, they took all my clothes and look they even wear my underwear. I didn't bring much because I thought I can sent Wan to pick up more, Urghhh" Yibo is all shy as his buddies took all his clothes and he is now stranded with no clothes.

"It is ok, I have spare, Bo di, come with me" Zhan pulls Yibo and now, both of them heads towards Zhan penthouse.

As soon as they entered into Zhan's penthouse, Zhan went to his closet and he took out a set of nightwear and underwear and he pick a red one for Yibo. Yibo saw the red underwear and his eyes almost pop out and he unconsciously speaks

"Red underwear, fire on the pant" Yibo mumbles

"What!, this is clean, see see, no smell" Zhan told Yibo and holds the underwear to Yibo as Zhan had misunderstood what Yibo is talking. Zhan doesn't understand why there is fire on the pant, he thought that Yibo is worry about hygiene.