Chapter 12 (Yibo's Arrangement)

Chapter 12 (Yibo's arrangement)

"Let's go, you are all tire, go to the apartment now"

Yibo is still holding Zhan's wrist and he doesn't care for the rest except with Chuyue who is walking on the other side of Zhan and humming along with Yibo, Chuyue is a very mature and sensitive guy and this is why Zhan loves to stay together with him, not only because they have a long relationship together as in middle school but also because Chuyue is a rational and he always fight for Zhan as Zhan sometimes doesn't likes to voice out to much. Chuyue is like Zhan's second voice.

"Yibo, thank you so much for hosting us as well. You only knows Zhan but you are actually holding the four of us" Chuyue is really appreciative of Yibo gesture and he really wanted to thank Yibo personally and he doesn't like to take things for granted.

Yibo seems to like this reasonable man named Chuyue and when Zhan introduced him as "Buddie" Yibo already had very good impression of him, because throughout the two years when he converse with Zhan, he knew Zhan as a mature and reliable man and wouldn't get along with someone that are of bad characters, but he is not sure of the two ladies. As far as Yibo can see now, he doesn't really likes the two ladies that are coming along with Zhan and Chuyue but graciousness is still incubated into Yibo since he is young, being in a family that entangle daily in the business world although Yibo hasn't really steps his feet into that crazy world yet, he has met some characters that he doesn't like but Yibo is always polite and just ignore them, he leave it to his father and brother to deal with them.

With quick and long steps, the three men is now chatting along and walking towards the vehicles that are now parking at the VIP lots because of the family's business privileges, the Wang family are given some special lots even in the airport private parking lots, which has a short cut and a private luxury lift to the spacious car park where you can see all the flashy cars parking there. The two ladies are trying their best to catch up with the three young men because as usual these two ladies, Zoey and Emily are super conscious about their physical appearances and so they even wore high heels in this trip which often criticized by Chuyue. Chuyue just couldn't understand these two girls because he has a lovely girlfriend Yan Mei who is just the opposite of them and that is what Chuyue loves her to bit. Even Zhan adores her like a big sister.

Finally, they are out of the private lift which brought wide eyes to the two girls and Emily just couldn't holds in anymore

"Wow!!!!, Wang Yibo, that is your name right, you didn't introduce yourself directly to me. Are your family very rich because this seems to be the privilege car parks" Emily asks

Yibo who is walking with the two young men frowns and he really doesn't feels like answering her which can be sensed by Zhan as he seems to observed every of Yibo facial expression because the way Yibo talks and the way he moves his plump lips look very cute to Zhan.

"We are here for three weeks, why are you so nosy?" Zhan scowls at Emily

Emily pout and looks at Yibo

"I am just curious and asking only ma" Emily told them

Zhan understands very much the privacy a wealthy son has to go through because of his own background, although the team knew that his family is rich but usually Zhan is also not allows to talk too much of the family business, this is kind of an unofficial but then a known code of children of wealthy family which is only known or the super rich kids and Zhan somehow knew that Yibo family is super wealthy and he just feel sorry for the young boy who doesn't like to talk too much but also doesn't want to appeal rude.