Chapter 8 (Can't wait to meet X 2)

Yibo's perspectives

And oh, I forgot to tell you, Sean can be humorous as well and this is what he wrote to me

"Good boy" and immediately I pout at the screen and it never happens as I don't POUT.

"Hey, I am twenty-one" I remaindered Sean again or Zhan ge

"O-Okay, I am now imagining your pout' Sean wrote to me and my heart almost jumped out of my rip cage

"What makes you think I will pout" I laughs as I type

"I imagine" Sean reply

Honestly, I feel my soul has flew away, leaving a soulless body on the bed. I really look forward to him coming and I guess this two weeks of wait will be hard.

Yibo's Perspective of thoughts

Since the day the Zhan ge told me that he will be visiting me in America. I think my world has spiral..... upwards or downwards I still don't know. This is actually the truth. Firstly, I am really excited on that day that I just don't know what to do or who to tell and I decided to tell my two good friends. I needed to share with someone because it is bursting out at my lungs and I thnk this is a good thing and not something bad. Having a friend to visit you from China should be a positive thing and I am absolutely proud of it. This is so as everyone think that I do not have friend and that include my very good two friends as well. Of course, I couldn't blame them as this is very true to the core as well. I do not mix well in the university other than the two of them.

One day, after the lectures, I was walking with my two friends to my motorbike, Yes, I love riding my motorbike and I told my two friends

"Yo, Seoungyoun, my friend from China is coming to visit me in 2 weeks' time" I told Seoungyoun which I didn't received a reply for a while like I am actually talking to a dead or sick man.

"huh, friend what friend, human or non-human?" Seoungyoun asks

I was so angry that I smacked his head and then I glared at him with my icy cold brown orbs. I begins to feel angry when he calls my Zhan ge non-human....

"Of course, he is human, what do you expect?" I told them, Seoungyoun and Yixuan

"Because you don't have friend, so I thought you are talking about a new purchased robot or something" Yixuan interrupted

"Of course, he is a human, he is a man of twenty-four years old from Beijing University" I burst out in a breathe.

"O-Ok, s-sorry man, how did you get to know him" Seoungyoun ask gentle knowing that I am angry

"We communicate through email and chatbox" I told them sounding angrily because I felt like they are kind of making fun of me.

"Wow!!!!!. That sounds interesting Bo' finally some validation from Yixuan and hen I sigh lightly

"Mn"

"Also, he is coming in two weeks' time" I told them

"Wow!!!!, no wonder you are so busy trying to finish all your assignments earlier. You wants to spend time with your internet friend. Hey, don't forget your friends that are not sneaking through the wifi from the wire ok, but that are standing right in front of you" Seoungyoun pouts and he looks so funny that I just have to give him a light smack.

"O-Ok man" I told them

So, my days are getting really busy and somehow seems to be longer than the usual. I guess it could be that because of my own anxiousness or even nervousness that I am so looking forward to the day that I could finally meet Zhan ge in person that it makes the days seems longer and the night seems to be endless. Hmph!!!!.