Chapter One:Ayano's Life

The scene at City Z was quiet and peaceful until the woman is running and tears in her eyes because of the five men chasing her. The woman was stopped in the narrow corner and place her back at the wall. The gang slowly walks towards her. The woman was staring at them in teary eyes and begged.

"Please, stay away from me."

"Huh, now you're begging to us." the leader of the gang spoke

"We will let you go if you choose one of these two choices." as he insanely stares at the woman

"Money or Body?"

"Leave me alone, you Perverts! Please, somebody, help me!" the woman was begging, crying.

"So, we made our choice, lady. We choose, both of them.'' The lead laughs evilly, followed by his gang joins him.

"Hey, ugly perverts!"

They turned their heads at the voice as they saw the hoodie girl placing her hands on her pockets.On her appearance, she looks like an ordinary person. But her skin is pale, the orbs of her eyes are red, and the pupils are like a diamond shape. And she's wearing a black hoodie jacket, black leggings, and a black cap.(Here's the picture. Photo, not mine.)

"Well, what we got here

"Well, what we got here. You have the courage to face us, huh?" the leader walks towards the hoodie girl and smirks.

"Just who the hell are you? A hero?" he laughs at her.

"You don't know me huh? My name is Ayano and I'm not a hero, I'm a criminal just like you. And can you stop doing that to the innocent people like that lady, I felt sorry to her"

As she glanced at the lady still shivering in fear and back her gaze to the leader.
"So could you please leave her?"

"Wow! What a nice criminal ahh?*Laughs*Okay lady, we will leave her but in two conditions" the leader said and

Ayano just stares at him with a blank expression as the leader continues.

"One, you should join us and play a game, and Two, you should choose the two choices wisely."

Ayano scoffs and says"Game huh? What kind of game was that?"

"Money or...Body?"

"That's it? That was it a game? Well, I didn't bring my money--"

"Well, in that case..." the leader was to touch Ayano's waist but she quickly grabbed his arms tightly cause the leader was felt pain until she throws him to the wall in strong impact. The members were just stunned while watching her doing to their boss. Ayano glances at the members.

"So..who's next?"

The gang was ready to fight in mixed emotions, angered and fear. The one member of the gang speaks.

"How dare you hurt our boss!? Now, die!"

They scream and running towards Ayano to fight her, but they ended throws them to the wall. Ayano walks towards the lady who was crying in happiness